Velocity Reviews

-   -   Paranoia Button (http://www.velocityreviews.com/forums/t11301-paranoia-button.html)

John 05-31-2005 05:22 PM

Paranoia Button

I'm trying to "equip" a new computer with all the goodies.
On my old one I have an extension
"X 0.6.3 (Adds a Paranoia Button to the Toolbar)"
However, I can't find it anywheer on the list of extensions.

Where did I pick this up?
How can I do it again?

Thanks!

John <><

A wise monkey is a monkey who doesn't monkey
with an other monkey's monkey.

Michel Doucet 05-31-2005 06:58 PM

Re: Paranoia Button

Le 31/05/2005 19:22, John a écrit :
> I'm trying to "equip" a new computer with all the goodies.
> On my old one I have an extension
> "X 0.6.3 (Adds a Paranoia Button to the Toolbar)"
> However, I can't find it anywheer on the list of extensions.
>
> Where did I pick this up?
> How can I do it again?
>
> Thanks!
>
> John <><
>
> A wise monkey is a monkey who doesn't monkey
> with an other monkey's monkey.

Right click on the icon bar then choose customize and drag and drop the
paranoia icone to the icone bar :)

--
Utilisez le butineur, le courriéleur et le lecteur de nouvelles
.... avec lequel vous vous sentez le plus sécurisé ;)

Doug G 05-31-2005 08:43 PM

Re: Paranoia Button

http://clav.mozdev.org/#x

Dennis J. Tuchler 06-01-2005 12:19 AM

Re: Paranoia Button

On Tue, 31 May 2005 13:22:41 -0400, John wrote:

> I'm trying to "equip" a new computer with all the goodies.
> On my old one I have an extension
> "X 0.6.3 (Adds a Paranoia Button to the Toolbar)"
> However, I can't find it anywheer on the list of extensions.
>
> Where did I pick this up?
> How can I do it again?

Paranoia button? When you press it does it give you delusions of
graudeur? Does it make you think everybody's talking about you?

djtuchler

John 06-01-2005 02:55 AM

Re: Paranoia Button

On Tue, 31 May 2005 13:22:41 -0400, John <nospam@nospam.ca> wrote:

>I'm trying to "equip" a new computer with all the goodies.
>On my old one I have an extension
>"X 0.6.3 (Adds a Paranoia Button to the Toolbar)"
>However, I can't find it anywheer on the list of extensions.
>
>Where did I pick this up?
>How can I do it again?

Thanks, guys!