Velocity Reviews

-   -   First tab unresponsive (http://www.velocityreviews.com/forums/t11290-first-tab-unresponsive.html)

=?iso-8859-1?B?/vOh/y3e9SH9IG1A8Q==?= 05-30-2005 12:31 AM

First tab unresponsive

I have a slow, dial-up which is hardly ever up. When it is down, I will
go through my home page clicking the links and opening new tabs until
I am done. About that time, the phone is done dialing. I always notice
that the first tab in my window will never load until I click the link
a second time. Any idea what the problem is?

Any help welcomed,
poly-p man

Splibbilla 06-03-2005 12:05 PM

Re: First tab unresponsive

"-! m@" <pyrophobicman@gmail.com> in news:1117413070.972095.137430@o13g2000cwo.googlegr oups.com:

> I have a slow, dial-up which is hardly ever up. When it is down, I will
> go through my home page clicking the links and opening new tabs until
> I am done. About that time, the phone is done dialing. I always notice
> that the first tab in my window will never load until I click the link
> a second time. Any idea what the problem is?
>
> Any help welcomed,
> poly-p man

what happens if you choose a folder with a right clikc, "open all links (in folder) as tabs" ?
(or whatever teh command, i paraphrased)

=?iso-8859-1?B?/vOh/y3e9SH9IG1A8Q==?= 06-05-2005 12:12 PM

Re: First tab unresponsive

Splibbilla wrote:
> "-! m@" <pyrophobicman@gmail.com> in news:1117413070.972095.137430@o13g2000cwo.googlegr oups.com:
>
> > I have a slow, dial-up which is hardly ever up. When it is down, I will
> > go through my home page clicking the links and opening new tabs until
> > I am done. About that time, the phone is done dialing. I always notice
> > that the first tab in my window will never load until I click the link
> > a second time. Any idea what the problem is?
> >
> > Any help welcomed,
> > poly-p man

> what happens if you choose a folder with a right clikc, "open all links (in folder) as tabs" ?
> (or whatever teh command, i paraphrased)

No option for that in Moz1.7.6/'doze98SE.
I tried Bookmark group of tabs, and that appeared to stop loading
(except that it was gmail, and I think I saved the first page it went
to: it stopped after loading it).

poly-p man