Velocity Reviews

-   -   Can we use, precompilation at asp.net 2.0 for custom control deployment? (http://www.velocityreviews.com/forums/t112670-can-we-use-precompilation-at-asp-net-2-0-for-custom-control-deployment.html)

Umut Tezduyar 11-01-2005 10:49 PM

Can we use, precompilation at asp.net 2.0 for custom control deployment?

For example, i have written a custom control, that has .ascx extension and i
want to publish this co
ntrol as a reusable component for other developers. Can precompile also work
in this scenario.

Joshua Mitts 11-02-2005 05:34 AM

Re: Can we use, precompilation at asp.net 2.0 for custom control deployment?

Check out this post by Scott Guthrie: