Velocity Reviews

-   -   Session lost, program go to login.aspx, but not the one in root. (http://www.velocityreviews.com/forums/t112309-session-lost-program-go-to-login-aspx-but-not-the-one-in-root.html)

Jack 10-26-2005 08:26 AM

Session lost, program go to login.aspx, but not the one in root.

To whom may concern:

1. Web.config
<authentication mode="Forms">
<forms name=".Portal" protection="All" timeout="3600"
loginUrl="Login.aspx" />
</authentication>

2. The "Login.aspx" is in root of a virtual path, but I'm visiting a
sub path, and now session lost, so program will redirect to login page,
but the url is like:
http://localhost/myproject/subpath/l...ReturnUrl=xxxx.

What I need is: http://localhost/myproject/login.spx?ReturnUrl=xxxx

How to config this?

Thanks in advance!
Jack
2005-10-26

Sergio 10-26-2005 08:40 AM

Re: Session lost, program go to login.aspx, but not the one in root.

Try it:(add slash before Login.aspx in loginUrl attribute)

--
Sent via .NET Newsgroups
http://www.dotnetnewsgroups.com

Jack 10-26-2005 08:46 AM

Re: Session lost, program go to login.aspx, but not the one in root.

Doesn't work.
It will go to:
http://localhost/login.aspx?....

If I set loginUrl="/MyProject/Login.aspx" or "~/Login.aspx", it will
also go to:
http://localhost/MyProject/SubPath/Login.aspx.