Velocity Reviews

-   -   ASP.NET DataGrid Custom Control (http://www.velocityreviews.com/forums/t112300-asp-net-datagrid-custom-control.html)

Buck 10-26-2005 03:11 AM

ASP.NET DataGrid Custom Control

Hello!

I am very new to ASP.NET and I am looking for an example of an ASP.NET
user control that contains a scrollable data grid. Ideally, I would
like this user control to be displayed in a poupup window that would be
displayed when the user clicks a button on another page. I want to send
the selection(s) to a text box on the calling page.

I have searched the web for examples, but haven't, as yet, been able to
find anything useful. A lot of the examples I did find were for VB. I
need something for C#.

I haven't had a lot of experience with either ASP.NET or ASP.NET user
controls, having worked pretty much exclusively with Java until
recently.

Any suggestions, snippets, links to tutorials / examples would be very
much appreciated.

Thanks!