Velocity Reviews

-   -   Controls don't render consistently. (http://www.velocityreviews.com/forums/t112152-controls-dont-render-consistently.html)

zeyais@gmail.com 10-23-2005 10:01 AM

Controls don't render consistently.

The text box and dropdowns do not render the same way in IE, NS or
FireFox.

I am not applying any style or any dimensions to these elements. Any
suggestion?

Thangavel M 10-23-2005 10:38 AM

Re: Controls don't render consistently.

I thinks that's the way asp.net works. It detects the browser and responds
accordingly. For example, we can add any attribute in any tags. Like, if we
add an attribute 'Test=none' in text box, this will be added as a propery in
IE. We can access this using javascript. But this is not possible with NS.

news:1130061597.569007.152500@g43g2000cwa.googlegr oups.com...