Velocity Reviews

-   -   compare mdf for success restore of data and file storage (http://www.velocityreviews.com/forums/t112050-compare-mdf-for-success-restore-of-data-and-file-storage.html)

=?Utf-8?B?UmFt?= 10-20-2005 09:56 PM

compare mdf for success restore of data and file storage

Gurus,
I have a scenario where in if i restore a database file(mdf) onto
say some AppManager,i want to make sure its restored properly comparing with
the mdf that it came from(i take this as base).i hope iam making sense here.
Can i do this programmaticaly.

Any ideas are really appreciated.

Thanks

ViewState 10-21-2005 03:12 AM

Re: compare mdf for success restore of data and file storage

You can try checksum the file... at list you know the content in both files
are right.
For the rest I have know quick tips in mind