Velocity Reviews

-   -   Problem with Thunderbird version 1.0.2 (20050317) (http://www.velocityreviews.com/forums/t11165-problem-with-thunderbird-version-1-0-2-20050317-a.html)

GTD 05-10-2005 12:02 AM

Problem with Thunderbird version 1.0.2 (20050317)

I've recently installed Thunderbird, and have it set up for multiple
profiles (The -p Switch). Often, probably 75% of the time it works ok,
but the rest of the time it basically does nothing after the icon is
clicked. (doesn't even bring up the "choose user profile" window). In
the task manager thereis the process "Thunderbird.exe" running, but
nothing under applications. I checked to make sure it is exiting
properly and it is (No thunderbird.exe in the list of processes after
exiting). My system is as follows:

DFI Lanparty SLI-DR
Radeon x850XT
1 Gig of Ram
AMD64 3500+ CPU (90nm)

If anyone has an idea of what's happening, I would appreciate the
help.
Thanx