Velocity Reviews

-   -   themes (http://www.velocityreviews.com/forums/t11099-themes.html)

bstern 04-28-2005 12:59 AM

themes

Are there any good themes for Mozilla suite? I can't seem to find but a
few.

thanks

Moz Champion 04-28-2005 01:31 AM

Re: themes

bstern wrote:
> Are there any good themes for Mozilla suite? I can't seem to find but a
> few.
>
> thanks

try the sites listed here
http://dmoz.org/Computers/Software/I..._Suite/Themes/

bstern 04-28-2005 11:13 AM

Re: themes

Moz Champion wrote:
> bstern wrote:
>
>> Are there any good themes for Mozilla suite? I can't seem to find but
>> a few.
>>
>> thanks

> try the sites listed here
> http://dmoz.org/Computers/Software/I..._Suite/Themes/

Thanks :~D

Your Worst Nightmare 04-28-2005 06:56 PM

Re: themes

bstern wrote:
> Moz Champion wrote:
>
>> bstern wrote:
>>
>>> Are there any good themes for Mozilla suite? I can't seem to find
>>> but a few.
>>>
>>> thanks

>> try the sites listed here
>> http://dmoz.org/Computers/Software/I..._Suite/Themes/

> Thanks :~D

Search for Pimpzilla. It's not from the official site. I've tried a lot,
and this is by far my favorite.

--
"You can go a long way with a smile.
You can go a lot farther with a smile and a gun."