Velocity Reviews

-   -   Controlling Window position (http://www.velocityreviews.com/forums/t10984-controlling-window-position.html)

Daniel Prince 04-15-2005 04:51 PM

Controlling Window position

It is possible for me to control exactly where Firefox opens its
windows? I want it to open every window in the upper left corner.

I run Firefox almost full screen except for a little space at the
bottom of the screen so that I can see the Agent status bar and
monitor my newsgroup downloads. When Firefox opens a new window, it
often opens it down from the top of the screen and I have to move it
up.

Thank you in advance for all replies.
--
I used to think that most MDs were incompetent morons. I was wrong,
they are actually very intelligent and good at what they do which is