Velocity Reviews

-   -   Problem With Clicking On New Mail in the Inbox (http://www.velocityreviews.com/forums/t10956-problem-with-clicking-on-new-mail-in-the-inbox.html)

C. Neal McGuire 04-09-2005 08:10 AM

Problem With Clicking On New Mail in the Inbox

I don't know if anyone else has encountered this problem. When I double
click on a new message in my Inbox, it opens up as a reply-to instead of
a read window. The only way currently that I can open and read my new
mail in the proper window is to right click my mouse and use the "Open
Message in New _W_indow" option.

Has anyone else had this problem? Is there a way to correct this?

Thanx in advance....