Velocity Reviews

-   -   Toolbar customization -- clear cache, cookies, etc? (http://www.velocityreviews.com/forums/t10907-toolbar-customization-clear-cache-cookies-etc.html)

ttfg 04-02-2005 03:55 AM

Toolbar customization -- clear cache, cookies, etc?

I'm still waiting for the ability to add one click buttons for clearing the
cache, clearing the cookies, history, etc to the toolbar(s). Don't know why it's
taking so long, but are there any extensions that will do the trick? Haven't
been able to find one in my search.

Any help?

Leonidas Jones 04-02-2005 04:16 AM

Re: Toolbar customization -- clear cache, cookies, etc?

ttfg wrote:
> I'm still waiting for the ability to add one click buttons for clearing the
> cache, clearing the cookies, history, etc to the toolbar(s). Don't know why it's
> taking so long, but are there any extensions that will do the trick? Haven't
> been able to find one in my search.
>
> Any help?

Preferences Toolbar, for one:

http://prefbar.mozdev.org/

Prefbuttons may have what you need also:

http://www.extensionsmirror.nl/index.php?showtopic=86

Lee

ttfg 04-02-2005 04:54 PM

On Sat, 02 Apr 2005 04:16:11 GMT, Leonidas Jones <Cap1MD@att.net> wrote:

>ttfg wrote:
>> I'm still waiting for the ability to add one click buttons for clearing the
>> cache, clearing the cookies, history, etc to the toolbar(s). Don't know why it's
>> taking so long, but are there any extensions that will do the trick? Haven't
>> been able to find one in my search.
>>
>> Any help?

>Preferences Toolbar, for one:
>
>http://prefbar.mozdev.org/

Wow, I used that in a very old incarnation of Firebird, I think. Don't know why
I forgot about it. I'll check it out again.

>Prefbuttons may have what you need also:
>
>http://www.extensionsmirror.nl/index.php?showtopic=86

Thanks for both, I'll check them out.