Velocity Reviews

-   -   Find out the TCP/IP address someone is one. (http://www.velocityreviews.com/forums/t108621-find-out-the-tcp-ip-address-someone-is-one.html)

UJ 08-24-2005 02:09 PM

Find out the TCP/IP address someone is one.

Is there a way to find out what TCP/IP address the person is using when
connecting to a web site? I realize it's not completely foolproof because of
fire walls/proxies, ... but I'd like to get at least an idea of the address
(this is more for keeping track of whether somebody is using the system
internally or externally which we could tell by the TCP/IP address.)

TIA - Jeffrey.

Eliyahu Goldin 08-24-2005 03:16 PM

Re: Find out the TCP/IP address someone is one.

Request.UserHostAddress
Request.UserHostName

Eliyahu

UJ 08-24-2005 07:56 PM

Re: Find out the TCP/IP address someone is one.

Thanks. That worked great.

J.