Velocity Reviews

-   -   Instead WebControl Multipage & Tabstrip (http://www.velocityreviews.com/forums/t108604-instead-webcontrol-multipage-and-tabstrip.html)

lambu76@gmail.com 08-24-2005 09:00 AM

Instead WebControl Multipage & Tabstrip

First of all I preput that I'm newbie of .Net.

I discover that WebControls are not more supported by Microsoft, so
what can I use instead WebControl Multipage and Tabstrip ?

Thx to all

Scott Allen 08-26-2005 05:18 PM

Re: Instead WebControl Multipage & Tabstrip

You might be able to find something comparable in the asp.net control
gallery [1], although I've used the IE web controls for some time with
no problems.

http://asp.net/ControlGallery/defaul...=12&tabindex=2

--
Scott