Velocity Reviews

-   -   datagrid problem (http://www.velocityreviews.com/forums/t107837-datagrid-problem.html)

Jon 08-10-2005 05:34 PM

datagrid problem

I have a datagrid on my page that I add columns to programmatically and then
bind it to a dataset. Works great. My problem is with sorting. I assign
each column a sortexpression and set allowsorting to true, but when I click
on the header link that would normally sort it calls the grid_ItemCommand
and not grid_SortCommand. For some reason, it seems to think the header
text is just another item. Any ideas on solving this?

Thanks
Jon