Velocity Reviews

-   -   Thunderbird Ver 1.0.1 (http://www.velocityreviews.com/forums/t10718-thunderbird-ver-1-0-1-a.html)

graeme@invalid 03-07-2005 12:27 AM

Thunderbird Ver 1.0.1

Sorry I must be having a bad day, I was reading the thread at the top of
the page.
--
So long and thanks for all the fish.

..brian.. 03-07-2005 12:48 AM

Re: Thunderbird Ver 1.0.1

graeme@invalid wrote:
> Sorry I must be having a bad day, I was reading the thread at the top

of
> the page.

I was wondering where you'd seen it. Like I said... if you're feeling
crazy, you can always try a nightly build:

[ftp://ftp.mozilla.org/pub/mozilla.or...rbird/nightly]

Just realize they aren't for people wanting a 'finished' or bug free
product. You should know how to backup your profile/mail, and not get
ticked off if your profile gets hosed. The same goes for the 'test'
versions of Firefox; be it a nightly, Developer Preview, Preview
Release.
--
Brian

graeme@invalid 03-07-2005 03:09 AM

Re: Thunderbird Ver 1.0.1

...brian.. wrote:
> graeme@invalid wrote:
>
>>Sorry I must be having a bad day, I was reading the thread at the top

> of
>
>>the page.

> I was wondering where you'd seen it. Like I said... if you're feeling
> crazy, you can always try a nightly build:
>
> [ftp://ftp.mozilla.org/pub/mozilla.or...rbird/nightly]
>
> Just realize they aren't for people wanting a 'finished' or bug free
> product. You should know how to backup your profile/mail, and not get
> ticked off if your profile gets hosed. The same goes for the 'test'
> versions of Firefox; be it a nightly, Developer Preview, Preview
> Release.

O.K. thanks

--
So long and thanks for all the fish.