Velocity Reviews

-   -   Retrieving values from a Data Grid (http://www.velocityreviews.com/forums/t106724-retrieving-values-from-a-data-grid.html)

=?Utf-8?B?bXNjaGVsc3RyYXRl?= 07-20-2005 09:51 PM

Retrieving values from a Data Grid

I am attempting to allow a user to update multiple rows and columns in a
datagrid, when the user clicks a "Save" button, the postback occurs, at which
time I need to retrieve all valuse form the cells of the grid, and write them
to the database. Will I be able to loop through the items in the grid, and
retrieve the values?

Anil Paranganat 07-21-2005 09:00 PM

Re: Retrieving values from a Data Grid

Give it a try and it will work

Anil

=?Utf-8?B?bXNjaGVsc3RyYXRl?= 07-21-2005 09:13 PM

Re: Retrieving values from a Data Grid

The Grid shows zero Items at PostBack.
I am pulling the values from the request object as this is the only solution
I have found.