Velocity Reviews

-   -   Exception from HRESULT: 0x8007007E (http://www.velocityreviews.com/forums/t106143-exception-from-hresult-0x8007007e.html)

xanthviper@xanthviper.com 07-11-2005 09:18 PM

Exception from HRESULT: 0x8007007E

I hope that others out there have had the same issue that I am having.
I am running VS 2005 Beta 2.0 and trying to compile a simple ASP.NET
Web app (C#) and I keep getting this error in the WEB.CONFIG:

The specified module could not be found. (Exception from HRESULT:
0x8007007E) This is on MY Line 42, which is this tag:

<compilation>

Any help on this would be appreciated. It's frustrating as all sin!

maythetzan 02-26-2008 03:47 AM

Pls reply urgently

Quote:

Originally Posted by xanthviper@xanthviper.com
I hope that others out there have had the same issue that I am having.
I am running VS 2005 Beta 2.0 and trying to compile a simple ASP.NET
Web app (C#) and I keep getting this error in the WEB.CONFIG:

The specified module could not be found. (Exception from HRESULT:
0x8007007E) This is on MY Line 42, which is this tag:

<compilation>

Any help on this would be appreciated. It's frustrating as all sin!

I got the same error.How can I resolve that error?