Velocity Reviews

-   -   Validator question (http://www.velocityreviews.com/forums/t105865-validator-question.html)

Fetty 07-06-2005 12:31 PM

Validator question

I have a small for with 2 fields on it. a dropdownlist and a text field.
when I clict submit, I need to check if either the dropdownlist has been
changed from the 0 index OR a number has been put in the textbow. This is a
search feature.

--
David
http://www.helixpoint.com

=?Utf-8?B?TWljaGFlbCBCYWx0aWM=?= 07-06-2005 01:16 PM

RE: Validator question

Use the onclick event for the button to validate the form on the client. You
can grab the textbox value and the dropdowns selected value using standard
JavaScript calls. You can then use submit function if your validation
passes....
--
Staff Consultant II - Enterprise Web Services - Cardinal Solutions Group

Future Business Model - National City Mortgage