Velocity Reviews

-   -   Textbox Readonly (http://www.velocityreviews.com/forums/t105640-textbox-readonly.html)

=?Utf-8?B?SmltIEhlYXZleQ==?= 06-30-2005 12:41 PM

Textbox Readonly

While working with a text box control in VS in the webpage, there is a
property "Readonly" which you can set, but this same property is not
available to you in VS when you are wanting to set that same property in
code. Why? How do you set this property in code?

=?Utf-8?B?SmltIEhlYXZleQ==?= 06-30-2005 12:46 PM

RE: Textbox Readonly

Oops, I was looking at the wrong thing...there is a readonly property which
can be set in code. Sorry for the goffy post.