Velocity Reviews

-   -   Gantt Chart in ASP.net 2.0 (http://www.velocityreviews.com/forums/t104635-gantt-chart-in-asp-net-2-0-a.html)

news.microsoft.com 06-14-2005 09:50 AM

Gantt Chart in ASP.net 2.0

Hello Does anyone know of any control that allows you to have different view
of a calendar including gantt chart style views ?

I know the calender control which comes with asp.net 2.0 is not capable of
displaying gantt charts..

Thanks

Scott Allen 06-14-2005 02:22 PM

Re: Gantt Chart in ASP.net 2.0

You might try the Data Visualization components available from
Microsoft research [1], the piano roll control might look like a gant
chart with a few tweaks...

[1] http://research.microsoft.com/resear...s/default.aspx

--
Scott