Velocity Reviews

-   -   clearing history with firefox (http://www.velocityreviews.com/forums/t10429-clearing-history-with-firefox.html)

Trojan Man 02-04-2005 01:03 AM

clearing history with firefox

I'm new to Firefox. Isn't there some easy way to clear your history? In IE,
it was easy to use in the tools section, but I can't find any tab for
clearing your history with the browser.

Thanks

Ranjit 02-04-2005 01:11 AM

Re: clearing history with firefox

Trojan Man wrote:
> I'm new to Firefox. Isn't there some easy way to clear your history? In IE,
> it was easy to use in the tools section, but I can't find any tab for
> clearing your history with the browser.
>
> Thanks

tools -> options -> privacy
There u can selectively clear only the history or any other saved info.

Leonidas Jones 02-04-2005 03:50 AM

Ranjit wrote:
> Trojan Man wrote:
>
>> I'm new to Firefox. Isn't there some easy way to clear your history?
>> In IE,
>> it was easy to use in the tools section, but I can't find any tab for
>> clearing your history with the browser.
>>
>> Thanks
>>

> tools -> options -> privacy
> There u can selectively clear only the history or any other saved info.

If you want to do this quickly, the Preferences Toolbar offers a button
for clearing history:

http://prefbar.mozdev.org/

Lee

Trojan Man 02-05-2005 04:00 PM

"Leonidas Jones" <Cap1MD@att.net> wrote in message
> Ranjit wrote:
> > Trojan Man wrote:
> >
> >> I'm new to Firefox. Isn't there some easy way to clear your history?
> >> In IE,
> >> it was easy to use in the tools section, but I can't find any tab for
> >> clearing your history with the browser.
> >>
> >> Thanks
> >>

> > tools -> options -> privacy
> > There u can selectively clear only the history or any other saved info.

> If you want to do this quickly, the Preferences Toolbar offers a button
> for clearing history:
>
> http://prefbar.mozdev.org/
>
> Lee

Thanks for you help guys!