Velocity Reviews

-   -   Mono, DataGrid and Data formatting expression (http://www.velocityreviews.com/forums/t103606-mono-datagrid-and-data-formatting-expression.html)

camelweb@bigpond.com 05-30-2005 06:13 AM

Mono, DataGrid and Data formatting expression

Hi,

There doesn't seem to be a usenet group for Mono programming, so I
thought I'd post my question here.

In Visual Studio I set the data formatting expression for one of my
DataGrid columns to {0:#.##}. When I run this on my test IIS server all
is sweet. When I post this to my Apache server, I get a
FormatException. If I change the format expression to one of the
pre-defined ones (like {0:g}), then I don't get a FormatException.

I created a little test C# program (for my Linux box) with the
following line :

SomeDouble.ToString("{0:#.##}")

and it works.

Has anybody had any experience with this? I'm using Mono 1.1 (with
mod_mono) on Fedora Core 3 with Apache 2.0.52.

Regards,

Camel

Scott Allen 05-30-2005 03:11 PM

Re: Mono, DataGrid and Data formatting expression

Hi Camel:

Try the mono list [1] - it is the support area for mono.

Scott
http://www.OdeToCode.com/blogs/scott/