Velocity Reviews

-   -   Viewing/Saving jpg files (http://www.velocityreviews.com/forums/t10207-viewing-saving-jpg-files.html)

Wooderson 01-07-2005 04:27 PM

Viewing/Saving jpg files

I have a site that I visit where I would left click on thumbnail and my
picture viewing program would open up the jpg file. I could choose to save
it after viewing it.

I noticed today that when I left click the jpg on the same site, it
immediately opens a dialogue box asking me where I want to save it. It does
not open the file for me to view. I can't figure out what may have changed,
but I can't view any jpg files using FF.

Wooderson 01-08-2005 03:55 AM

Re: Viewing/Saving jpg files<SOLVED>

>I have a site that I visit where I would left click on thumbnail and my
>picture viewing program would open up the jpg file. I could choose to save
>it after viewing it.
>
> I noticed today that when I left click the jpg on the same site, it
> immediately opens a dialogue box asking me where I want to save it. It
> does not open the file for me to view. I can't figure out what may have
> changed, but I can't view any jpg files using FF.

Evidently, an extension was corrupted I guess. I uninstalled the most
recent few I added and kept trying until it worked. I added them all back
and it all works again.

Thanks, me.