Velocity Reviews

-   -   How to open a "closed TAB" ( is there an UNDO command?) (http://www.velocityreviews.com/forums/t10151-how-to-open-a-closed-tab-is-there-an-undo-command.html)

bd 01-03-2005 03:22 AM

How to open a "closed TAB" ( is there an UNDO command?)

If I accidentally close a tab, can I get it back?
it would be a good addiction in tab browsing to UNDO an accidental
"close tab" command.
bhushan

Leonidas Jones 01-03-2005 04:45 AM

Re: How to open a "closed TAB" ( is there an UNDO command?)

bd wrote:
> If I accidentally close a tab, can I get it back?
> it would be a good addiction in tab browsing to UNDO an accidental
> "close tab" command.
> bhushan

Have you looked at Tabbed Browser Extensions?

Lee

SightSeer 01-03-2005 05:09 AM

Leonidas Jones wrote:
> bd wrote:
>
>> If I accidentally close a tab, can I get it back?
>> it would be a good addiction in tab browsing to UNDO an accidental
>> "close tab" command.
>> bhushan

> Have you looked at Tabbed Browser Extensions?
>
> Lee

I was just looking through extensions there is an extension that does
just that and only that...
http://texturizer.net/firefox/extensions/
name of extension is undoclosetab. Haven't used it myself so please
post if it is worth using.

SS

--
"Nothing is more sacred than facts. Where we have reason, we don't need
faith."

Lil' Abner 01-03-2005 05:55 AM

Re: How to open a "closed TAB" ( is there an UNDO command?)

SightSeer <Sightseer77nospam@hotmail.com> wrote in news:dq4Cd.10118$6i.4516
@bignews6.bellsouth.net:

> Leonidas Jones wrote:
>> bd wrote:
>>
>>> If I accidentally close a tab, can I get it back?
>>> it would be a good addiction in tab browsing to UNDO an accidental
>>> "close tab" command.
>>> bhushan

>> Have you looked at Tabbed Browser Extensions?
>>
>> Lee

> I was just looking through extensions there is an extension that does
> just that and only that...
> http://texturizer.net/firefox/extensions/
> name of extension is undoclosetab. Haven't used it myself so please
> post if it is worth using.

I just tried it... it works fine!

--
-- I drink to make other people interesting --

Jeroen Budts 01-03-2005 11:11 AM

SightSeer wrote:
> Leonidas Jones wrote:
>
>>bd wrote:
>>

>>>If I accidentally close a tab, can I get it back?
>>>it would be a good addiction in tab browsing to UNDO an accidental
>>>"close tab" command.
>>>bhushan

>>Have you looked at Tabbed Browser Extensions?
>>
>>Lee

> I was just looking through extensions there is an extension that does
> just that and only that...
> http://texturizer.net/firefox/extensions/
> name of extension is undoclosetab. Haven't used it myself so please
> post if it is worth using.
>
> SS

Also All-In-One Gestures has this feature :)

gr,
Jeroen

bd 01-05-2005 03:43 AM

Jeroen Budts wrote:
> SightSeer wrote:

>>> Have you looked at Tabbed Browser Extensions?
>>>
>>> Lee

>> I was just looking through extensions there is an extension that does
>> just that and only that...
>> http://texturizer.net/firefox/extensions/
>> name of extension is undoclosetab. Haven't used it myself so please
>> post if it is worth using.
>>
>> SS
>>

> Also All-In-One Gestures has this feature :)
>
> gr,
> Jeroen

I could not install it. apparently it is not for Fire fox version 1.0
I have not had time to search for the latest version, will try it later.
Thanks