Velocity Reviews

-   -   default style for specific objects (http://www.velocityreviews.com/forums/t101447-default-style-for-specific-objects.html)

=?Utf-8?B?S3VydCBTY2hyb2VkZXI=?= 04-26-2005 07:42 PM

default style for specific objects

Is there a way to set the default style for all textboxes on a page, and a
different one for all labels? Like the way the body style controls all body
text.
1. given: I have a style called .smlbl for all lables and smtxt for all
textboxes.
2. where in the document would i set it for the default?
I hope this is clear.....
thanks ....again!!
kes

Karl Seguin 04-26-2005 08:05 PM

Re: default style for specific objects

There's such as thing as attribute selectors
http://www.w3.org/TR/CSS21/selector....bute-selectors

but they aren't supported in IE....supposed to be in IE7.

only other solution would be to do it via some javascript ...better to
simply specify a class if you ask me...

Karl

--
MY ASP.Net tutorials
annoying)

=?Utf-8?B?S3VydCBTY2hyb2VkZXI=?= 04-26-2005 08:32 PM

Re: default style for specific objects

I've decided to just use the rendered objects and set the style for them
example
TD DIV {
}
thanks