Velocity Reviews

-   -   securing dll (http://www.velocityreviews.com/forums/t100394-securing-dll.html)

ven 04-11-2005 08:26 PM

securing dll

hello

i wanna ask for securing application dll in asp.net
in framework 1.1 i have to use dotfuscator to simply and poor secure of my
dll
so it will be better compiler in framework 2.0 or some tools to secure dlls
or i have to use poor dotfuscator ?

PAT

Kevin Spencer 04-11-2005 08:40 PM

Re: securing dll

Well, I may catch some flack for this, but if anyone can get into the file
system in your web site, you already have a serious security hole, and it
isn't in the DLLs.

--
HTH,

Kevin Spencer