Velocity Reviews

-   -   Import email (http://www.velocityreviews.com/forums/t10038-import-email.html)

Axel 12-19-2004 04:58 PM

Import email

How can I import email from Incredimail to Thunderbird? thanks

Michel Doucet 12-19-2004 05:00 PM

Re: Import email

Salut à toi *Axel*, tu nous disais ce dimanche 19/12/2004 dans
<news:3rixd.33823$Zk.623425@twister2.libero.it> vers 17:58:39 ce qui
suit :

> How can I import email from Incredimail to Thunderbird? thanks

via ... OE ?

--
L'erreur est de croire qu'on est seul devant ses problèmes !
Utilisez Firefox - Thunderbird - MesNews .... le tiercé gagnant ;) ICQ#

Echy 12-19-2004 06:39 PM

Import email

Axel wrote:
> How can I import email from Incredimail to Thunderbird? thanks

Hello

DISCLAIMER:
I have not personally tried this process but understand that it works.
HOWEVER recommend you back up your Incredimail files before you do
anything else.

There appears to be no direct conversion from Incredimail to
Thunderbird (Mbox format). The solution below may seem a bit long-winded
however I believe that it works. In this process you need to convert
the Incredimail files to EML format (compatible with Outlook Express
6.0) using " Incrediconvert:".

Go to this site -

http://email.about.com/cs/emailutili...ediconvert.htm

- click on "Visit their Website" to download the program (Zip format)
then install.

The EML files created by IncrediConvert can be exported to Outlook
Express.

After everything is in OE, open Thunderbird and go to Tools/Import & the
OE 6.0 files will be
automatically imported into Thunderbird.

IncrediConvert supports HTML email and attachments too.

Echy
Regards from Melbourne, Victoria, Australia
http://www.visitvictoria.com/

Avalanche 12-19-2004 11:56 PM

Re: Import email...asking why?

On Sun, 19 Dec 2004 16:58:39 GMT, Axel <dwcahtta@libero.it> wrote:

>How can I import email from Incredimail to Thunderbird? thanks

Just checked incredimail site, as I didn't know it.

Looks cute. Maybe too cute? The site doesn't show format or how-to-use
or any useful info.

What's wrong with incredimail, or why are you switching to
thunderbird?

Brad