Velocity Reviews

-   -   Firefox problem (http://www.velocityreviews.com/forums/t10020-firefox-problem.html)

UnswoAl 12-16-2004 07:12 PM

Firefox problem

Im relatively new to firefox.
I used it as my main browser - but, a full page advert now appears instead of
the homepage.
I cant get rid of it. Anyone advise me, how to re-activate the firefox browser?

Alan

Leonidas Jones 12-16-2004 08:44 PM

Re: Firefox problem

UnswoAl wrote:
> Im relatively new to firefox.
> I used it as my main browser - but, a full page advert now appears instead of
> the homepage.
> I cant get rid of it. Anyone advise me, how to re-activate the firefox browser?
>
> Alan

This is not a good thing, What is the url of this page that has
hijacked your FF start page?

Run any spware scanning software you may have. If you don't have any, I
use Adaware and Spybot Search and Destroy.

Lee