Velocity Reviews

-   -   firefox turns off dialup (http://www.velocityreviews.com/forums/t10011-firefox-turns-off-dialup.html)

promicro 12-15-2004 05:12 PM

firefox turns off dialup

Hi all,

after I use firefox browser it changes my internet setting from 'always dial
default' to 'never dial'. I've looked for some settings to change but can't
find any. Is there some way to fix this?

thanks to all, Rob

--
free global calling with Hyperfone**

Greg R 12-15-2004 10:04 PM

Re: firefox turns off dialup

On Wed, 15 Dec 2004 12:12:47 -0500, "promicro" <promicro@cshore.com>
wrote:

>Hi all,
>
>after I use firefox browser it changes my internet setting from 'always dial
>default' to 'never dial'. I've looked for some settings to change but can't
>find any. Is there some way to fix this?
>
>thanks to all, Rob

Yes. Control Panel-Internet Options-Connections Tab
Check Always dial my default connection

(Wonít work with some isp, if they donít use the normal dial-up
method)

Greg R