Velocity Reviews

-   -   ASUS P5WD2 Premium @ Viperlair (http://www.velocityreviews.com/forums/t100-asus-p5wd2-premium-viperlair.html)

Silverstrand 06-24-2005 09:33 PM

ASUS P5WD2 Premium @ Viperlair

We take a look at a new board from ASUS that not only sports the 955X, but also a slew of additional features such as quasi-SLI.
"ASUS put together a fine package in the P5WD2 Premium. Performance was solid and the board was problem free out of the box which is something we don't see enough of these days. We were quite happy with pushing our 3.73 Extreme Edition past 4.5GHz, and although we've had mildly better success with other boards, we'll still take a free ~700MHz boost anyday."
http://www.viperlair.com/reviews/cpu...lga775/p5wd2p/