Velocity Reviews

-   -   Sennheiser PC 155 USB @ BoxGods (http://www.velocityreviews.com/forums/t1-sennheiser-pc-155-usb-boxgods.html)

Silverstrand 06-20-2005 02:06 AM

Sennheiser PC 155 USB @ BoxGods

http://www.boxgods.com/global/images.../A147-1-tn.jpg
Why do most high end companies that deal with sound have those hard to pronounce, and even harder to spell names; For high end audio equipment-- Bang and Olufsen, high end speakers—Klipsch, and high end headphones—Sennheiser. Today we take a look at Sennheiser’s high end gaming headset, the Sennheiser PC 155 USB. I before E, except after C? Not if your name is Sennheiser, and you make the worlds best headphones.
Article Link: http://www.boxgods.com/dept/hardware...Article&ID=147

zachig 06-26-2005 07:07 AM

I have this set at home and i'm really really satisfied with it. I'm using it mainly for voice chats and when playing games. But, since most of the time I'm working as a Techincal Writer, at work, I'm using Beyerdynamic DTX700, to listen to music, while I'm writing documents.
Anyway, the Sennheiser PC155 is a really great choise, for people who want good quality headphones, that suit both for games and for conference call and/or voice chats.

unholy 06-26-2005 07:13 AM

They make awesome headphones... at every lan i tell people to turn off there speakers!, but then i find they have a pair of Sennheiser's :D