Velocity Reviews > General Computer Discussion > Case Modding > Long term project - Osborne Executive Mod > View Poll Results

View Poll Results: Should Big Al run for office now?
Like Kerry, he's a legend in his own mind. That qualifies him! 0 0%
This has gone too far. If he were in office, we shall be doomed. 0 0%
Can you imagine his office computer? 0 0%
Can you imagine his office restroom? Cold cathodes behind the toilet.... 1 100.00%
I'm sorry. Did you ask me a question? 0 0%
Voters: 1.

Advertisments