PDA

View Full Version : Perl Misc

Pages : 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 [37] 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79

  1. CGI popup_menu -values=> iss variable possible?
  2. Archive::Zip Extracting members
  3. memory release with fetchall_arrayref
  4. large mods of code while running debugger
  5. regular expression question(s)
  6. Producing a hash of values from Parse::RecDescent...
  7. advisory locking using Storable module
  8. Recursive regular expression (or alternative)
  9. (and, ) just how is perl6 coming along? when maybe tryable, usable, reliable?
  10. help with timed command, CHLD signals, return codes
  11. Ruby, Ruby-on-Rails, etc? (vs P6 and via P6?)
  12. Class::Std - how to indicate construction failure
  13. How to call .pl file on microsoft visual c++ 2003
  14. How to copy an object created by fields::new
  15. perl MySQL using DBI - security issue
  16. Regular Expression Newbie Question
  17. Is language Perl have stack, or I must write it?
  18. Converts half-width katakana to their full-width counterparts
  19. Difference between accessing arrays and associative arrays using a int index
  20. XML 1.1 parser, compliant in Perl
  21. Random
  22. find lines in txt file grouped on date string and delete that group each day
  23. POP3 Mail Client in PERL using IO::Socket module only and regular expressions
  24. Binary file manipulation
  25. meaning of $^S
  26. Code Quality and examples from the Perl source code
  27. Removing whitespace and linebreaks in CSS files
  28. Need help with the "System" process
  29. Listening UDP socket
  30. CGI.pm annoying xHTML output
  31. remote installation of packages
  32. Blather-Adjusting Programs
  33. A string manipulation question
  34. tr/// broken?
  35. Looking for references/tips on learning other languages after perl
  36. an UN-deprecated way to cvt aryRef to size?
  37. Hash of hashes
  38. newbie: specifying default text for STDIN keyboard input?
  39. catch arrow keys
  40. help: having trouble evaluating expressions with EVAL
  41. Strange issue with `CHOMP' not working...
  42. How to get module to execute as standalone.
  43. Problem using Openoffice::OODoc
  44. using Google API Spellchecker
  45. how to append values to the combo box in gtk2 which was created with glade.
  46. How to read pixels from monochrome BMP
  47. Will Perl fold on itself and when?
  48. SYMANTIC ?: Is my Perl code called a script or a program
  49. [Click the star to watch this topic] win32::ole chgi
  50. DOS globbing
  51. How to get the number of Elements in a Matrix (Multi-Dimisional array)?
  52. Multiple Line Pattern Match
  53. A problem with precedence
  54. Walking a tree and extracting info... Problems
  55. Extract range of lines from a text file
  56. Regex question
  57. Receiving emails with attachments
  58. bill gates is a fag
  59. Tie::File question
  60. new modules
  61. Namespace resolution question: I'm somewhat puzzled
  62. use of our variable causes compilation errors
  63. Using process as filehandle causes change in behaviour of <DATA>
  64. perlcc error - 'Can't unlink error file...'
  65. Sporadic crash during parsing
  66. About perl bug pattern checking program
  67. how can I find out more info of each cgi/perl modules
  68. how can I find out more info of each cgi/perl modules
  69. [ANNOUNCE] Emacs modules for Perl programming
  70. Help: Program to read from EOR end of last read?
  71. Swap two columns
  72. How can I collect average CPU utilization percent?
  73. processing large files
  74. [ANNOUNCE] Software tools for Perl (coverage, profiling, flow tracing)
  75. Perl error message
  76. error sending string with "http://" with soap lite
  77. Questions about perl daemons with child processes and open files / signals
  78. To be A freelancer
  79. Apache/PHP 5.1.2/mod_perl Solaris 10 Problem
  80. Looking for Perl hosting what support Catalyst
  81. Receiving SNMP traps
  82. compare two MySQL database structures
  83. Strange behavior by regex with variable
  84. fork and taint
  85. do 'file' -- when is file closed?
  86. Perl 'DO' command with parameters??
  87. A Lambda Logo Tour
  88. Microperl and modules!
  89. taint mode and require using "."
  90. Perl-related events in 2006 ?
  91. can someone help me print a simple XML document using perl
  92. Module Suggestions for Posting Form Data
  93. Perl output Javascript to validate user input
  94. my and eval - '\@$n' fails
  95. M-x cperl-indent-region: why error "no comment syntax is defined"?
  96. Traslation: memmove to perl
  97. Convert windows path with space to 8.3 format ?
  98. Render 3D-Body
  99. Need help to ignore leading spaces
  100. Problem using Perl DBI-DBD against Oracle
  101. Reading Image Contents
  102. Help with a HTML table
  103. Two questions on making a Perl script work on PC
  104. how to craete exe for gtk2 application
  105. &foo and foo()
  106. HTML::PullParser error
  107. Enquires Mail::Send - NewBie
  108. Read from filehandle opened for appending
  109. Regex Question
  110. Howto share variables among script & module
  111. Problems With mod_perl On Apache 2.0
  112. Converting byte to integer string
  113. Using Variables from Another Script
  114. Net::SMTP
  115. best perl l10n solution that can support online translation and change management
  116. Pattern Matching from a OS command
  117. what's wrong with <DATA>
  118. I tried to make logon but unsuccessfully?
  119. XS under Perl 5.8
  120. Detect open windows shares?
  121. Higher-Order Perl: The Quest for an Accessible Version, Initial Impressions (Long)
  122. Reading fields and their values from a signed PDF form
  123. How to do conditional compile.
  124. DO NOT USE JAVA BECAUSE IT IS NOT OPEN SOURCE
  125. Safe Merge module
  126. help! trouble reading / writing files in IIS
  127. How to reuse the FS_ wordlist from Win32API::File?
  128. Problems with PERL CGI
  129. -e fails sometimes
  130. substition in perl
  131. filemaker pro and perl
  132. CGI and CSS question
  133. exit status
  134. Speed of increment operators
  135. Reloading perl file dynamically
  136. split()'s pattern argument
  137. split()'s regex pattern parameter
  138. Windows Hooking
  139. perl deparse question.
  140. Converting codepages to UTF8
  141. NetServer::Generic -- welcome message ??
  142. Where to put Settings-Variables?
  143. SSH
  144. Arbitrarily Many Nested Loops
  145. for loop is not going to all array elements
  146. Perl CGI and Javascript
  147. file glob in scalar context
  148. Help calling perl from gnu make on windows
  149. Finding String Within Page
  150. How to receive data from a socket
  151. Use of the => operator
  152. sort and keep the latest version
  153. Find and C:/
  154. Buffered socket I/O with sysread-style blocking?
  155. Finding the number of occurences in an array
  156. characters to ascii
  157. Strange problem with IO::Socket::connected()
  158. reg representing blanks
  159. How to directly seek to a particular line number while reading a file in Perl
  160. How to break from a do while loop in perl?
  161. Using OOP to load a config file
  162. Using OOP to load a config file
  163. ole error in cgi
  164. Passing user data between scripts
  165. csv to ascii table conversion?
  166. Capturing output from Net::Telnet cmd
  167. Mail::SendEasy defaulting to localhost?
  168. Error: unicode character property definition
  170. can't create symbolic references
  171. Text::Levenshtein and utf8 woes
  172. Return from function into a <> operator
  173. Source Code release from Vendor
  174. eval not working?
  175. Identify new pairs in an array
  176. Closing Windows Application
  177. How do i get the charactors inside the ( ) from a string variable
  178. simple mysql table browser with sort / filter and edit option
  179. Concise idiom sought
  180. short form for (defined $x and defined $y and ... )?
  181. file renamer... request feedback
  182. LWP::Simple crashes on VMSperl
  183. Equivalent of ls -d
  184. sockaddr_in() timeout or asynchone call ?
  185. Carp & parameters passed to subs
  186. Would like to make a system call without displaying msg to STD OUT
  187. Find function definition in a C file for a function with its name and starting line no. as input
  188. Removing trailing /, /index.php, and going up a directory
  189. More help requested on permutation code.
  190. Regular expression problem
  191. Debugging with Speech: Issues and Work-arounds?
  192. Calculations with ',' as decimal delimiter
  193. convert image to a test
  194. LWP and HTTP HEAD
  195. CPANPLUS autobundle problems
  196. cgi clearing a form
  197. Python has a new Logo
  198. Merging PDF Files
  199. Parallel LWP callback doesn't terminate.
  200. manage importing modules
  201. creating charts in excel using perl
  202. generating random numbers in perl
  203. Regular expression to match any line that DOESN'T begin with a particular string
  205. arrays of arbitrary dimension?
  206. Code review request.
  207. Problem in nested sorts
  208. Can't run Perl script from outside directory
  209. help! ( run perldoc as root )
  210. basic perl array question
  211. How to run perl cgi under TomCat server?
  212. Combine many files into one using perl
  213. Howto Install a Perl Wrapper Module for a C Library Locally
  214. how populate Tables?
  215. CPAN thinks I am using an older Perl version
  216. Getting a CPAN module to install in the location of my choice.
  217. Question on string conversion from UTF-8 to ISO-2022-JP
  218. [ANNOUNCE] Emacs modules for Perl programming
  219. Check if unique pairs are in a hash
  220. Safe Pipe Open question
  221. web login
  222. assign background process to variable
  223. element addition
  224. how to capture certain fields of the output???
  225. how to capture certain fields of the output
  226. Perl 5.8.8 debugger has problem with paging
  227. Term::ReadKey not working on one linux box
  228. Help with perl glob(*) function
  229. Classic website
  230. substituting $ to \$ in a var
  231. is it a bug with system()?
  232. one submit button to call cgi script and process link in another form
  233. mod_perl - Using mod_proxy in the response phase of apache?
  234. Measure socket connection time
  235. Problem with File Handling?
  236. How to release memory ?
  237. how to use gtk2 threads
  238. how to use gtk2 threads
  239. Perl IDE
  240. Bus error on https get request
  241. Problem with file-upload using HTTP::Request::Common
  242. problem running grep within system command in perl
  243. Cookie not working for CGI logon script
  244. perl ssh with timeout?
  245. Is it a gtk2 problem or Threads problem
  246. perl.exe consuming all cpu
  247. Determine length of input as it is typed
  248. Tranlating VB code into Perl to utilise Outlook Redemption
  249. vec - a misunderstanding
  250. XML::Simple and utf8 woes