PDA

View Full Version : Perl Misc

Pages : 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [12] 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79

  1. Telnet and then SSH
  2. CGI query string encoding issue...
  3. calculate an average with every data in an array
  4. Handling external data
  5. system(@args) query, result not as expected.
  6. finding modules via @INC
  7. Perl 5.8.8 or 5.8.9 install
  8. system not returning correct return code.
  9. What-if algorithm
  10. Why the same script have different behavior when executed in Normalor Debug mode?
  11. open for writing without immediately erasing
  12. perl dates: a notify alert window
  13. variables that won't stay shared
  14. wxperl
  15. help with GD module
  16. list context of cgi param problem in hash initialization
  17. Using Perl to connect a Linux box to Linux/Windows boxes
  18. Develop a PERL WEB SERVICE that utilizes the Yahoo Web ServicesAPI
  19. Forcing list context on <$fh>
  20. perl implicit loop switch
  21. bigint vs. bignum
  22. Email Purge Again
  23. very simple file stitching problem
  24. Perl as a testengine, problems analyzing results
  25. Simple regex question
  26. Strategy of ++/-- operator in Lists in perl
  27. Email Purge
  28. obtaining permission
  29. Trying to convert small C++ subroutine (by Peter Weinberger) to Perl
  30. debugging on stdout
  31. struct module : getting at individual bits inside byte field
  32. Where is the standard output coming from in the following program
  33. pseudo hash syntax in 5.10
  34. XML Simple force array
  35. sort question
  36. Parsing keyword=value pairs
  37. Which email clients support SMTP/IMAP via STDIN&STDOUT of proxy command?
  38. Once again: Rolling Frame!
  39. utf8 and chomp
  40. New well tested makepp snapshot released
  41. processing XML posts through a web server
  42. Chomp
  43. weird matching variable behavior
  44. Kill processes after web page closes
  45. Sorting hash of hashes
  46. Sorting based on existence of keys
  47. extracting values from vmstat output
  48. regexp or array?
  49. PERL windows : "Windows cannot access the specified device, path orfile. You may not have the appropriate permission to access the item."
  50. Undefined subroutine &main::param called
  51. Resolving Quantifiers of Sub-Expression Quantifiers: ie: /( ( ( foo\w* )+? | ( fle\w+)* ){0,5} ) )? bar/xg; ?
  52. Read/write with UCS-2* encodings - Possible???
  53. Net::SSH2 scp_put not working!
  54. Generating html page in UTF-8
  55. Perl script - Linux to Windows
  56. Determine whether STDIN is a pipe?
  57. how do I print the name and value of a scalar
  58. Default initial array value? [TMTOWTDI]
  59. restrict a hash to 15 pairs and iterate over it
  60. Regexp discovery - using ^ with /m is a time sink
  61. time and place of satellite coincidence
  62. Simple question about binmode
  63. Install a perl module to the main perl lib dir
  64. Uninstall a module with/without cpan shell
  65. Question about why a pipe doesn't block
  66. question on de-referencing expressions
  67. Reading lines from a file
  68. Reading lines from a file
  69. cpan defaults on first use. Can I provide them in a non-interative format?
  70. cpan config applypatch program
  71. dbi mysql problem with placeholders and the default keyword
  72. Problem using Net::SSH::Perl
  73. Copy with relative paths? / Glob w/UNC?
  74. Adding path to @INC
  75. Possible bug in caller(0) ?
  76. Can I write CPAN Modules for a living?
  77. perl cpan autobundle not found
  78. Renaming file - Permission Denied
  79. A good data structure to store INI files.
  80. How to prevent XSS attacks ?
  81. PPM vs CPAN
  82. "make test" fails while installing Math::Calc::Units via CPAN
  83. should be simple
  84. perl script open/save for voiceMessage problems
  85. Using vec with very large strings
  86. indented xml using XML::DOM
  87. Expand Shortended CIDR notation?
  88. win32 perl compiling problem
  89. how can i convert my perl script to be a perl module?
  90. Strawberry Perl
  91. Charset of data from SQL Server
  92. parse newline
  93. good email parser ??
  94. [OT] Programmers (UK)...?
  95. Reducing log size
  96. Extracting functions from C/C++ using Perl, would like Code Review Help if possible
  97. automating a perl installation on a cluster (or using non-standard nfs paths)
  98. NVHOST Website Design & Custom Programming Supports Cancer Charities
  99. closures and streams question
  100. CSPEC issue: lossing scope (or incorrect scope) in cspec subroutine.
  101. HTML::TreeBuilder issue
  102. unable to delete a file
  103. Getting system info using perl
  104. File handle to "in memory" file
  105. error printing page using LWP::Simple
  106. what is the best way to convert a formatted time to a unix epoch
  107. package and "global" vars
  108. & 1 Samuel 25v42
  109. Regular Expression Help?
  110. How to find Modules used by a Given Module
  111. duplicating filehandles
  112. Extracting printf(...) from (void) printf(....)
  113. pipe perl output to a bash command error
  114. Perl IP to Domain Name converter.
  115. Constructing a scalar reference
  116. perl qt with cygwin?
  117. Text Print Entire Directory Tree including File Names from a FTPDirectory
  118. Want to write a script to do the batch conversion from domain name to IP.
  119. unix - rsync - filter question
  120. Want to extract the proxy list by using regexp.
  121. Function Application is not Currying
  122. problem using memoize in folder where a module Config.pm is
  123. How to extract Arabic Text from PDF file
  124. How trigger a smart link?
  125. Is syswrite faster or print
  126. Including files (again)
  127. How to select international text characters in a regular expression
  128. Perl Peeves
  129. I need a job in C/C++/Perl immediately. Telecomute only. Full-Time. Regex/XML/Database/Parsing(et all) Expert. Will work for 60k the first year guaranteed !!
  130. How to remove a module from CPAN?
  131. problems making zip with Archive::Zip
  132. Vista x64 + DBD::Pg driver
  133. Which is faster - hash or array lookup
  134. Help: Odd Output
  135. Help: Process text block
  136. syntax color lang source code in blogs or website
  137. Peer Review for Folder Delete Script
  138. OCaml, Language syntax, and Proof Systems
  139. Regex for <option> ... </option>
  140. Need module to test CGI uploads
  141. Current output column?
  142. Interesting open3 redirection problem
  143. on looking for work
  144. ANNOUNCEMENT: ModBox - Open Platform as a Service
  145. How can I use a REGEX to process WORDS
  146. CGI.pm and Use of uninitialized value in pattern match
  147. returning calculation results in perl scripts
  148. on Code references
  149. use hash to name params, then stringify values in specific order
  150. function calls in double quoted strings
  151. Perl - marker ?
  152. inputting the ephemerides
  153. How to call a subroutine with a scaler with
  154. Concatenating regular exprs in a 'grep' call
  155. Parsing out text from in between HTML tags
  156. String replacement involving special characters.
  157. fastest way to allocate memory ?
  158. IPC::Shareable::SharedMem: shmget: Permission denied
  159. What do you need to have to be considered a Master at Perl?
  160. Match CASE/END SQL Construct
  161. processing text
  162. Cygwin or Windows: file permission functions are broken
  163. Using exec()
  164. Add columns of a File
  165. match text followed by number
  166. Getting a temporary file name.
  167. Function like print with optional filehandle?
  168. set timeout module for Perl
  169. Circular lists - 26 letters
  170. Arrays instead of files into hashes
  171. A screen like utility?
  172. Help: Cannot acquire data by split
  173. handling hypens(-) in word boundary matching
  174. passing value
  175. how to encrypt password stored in ftp script
  176. How can I access file on machine by address like \\a_machine\pub\list
  177. Is someone trying to delete this group?
  178. Syntactic sugar for scope closing hook?
  179. Using use in programs vs modules
  180. Installing CPAN module that has no PPM package
  181. Circular lists
  182. Regular Expression - UTF8
  183. regexp format for SQL
  184. Pod 2 html formatter that will run online?
  185. I am needing a gentle introduction to accessing a perl array from areference
  186. Regular Expression Question
  187. please help me to understand this code?
  188. loops in perl automated ftp
  189. opening a file
  190. remote invocation for any user
  191. Parsing a string into a hash
  192. -1 ** 0 == -1 ???
  193. Autoflush and new/read-line not working as expected/documented?
  194. Favorite object-oriented modules?
  195. Why my Strawberry Perl act strangely under MSYS?
  196. Update Based on -M
  197. Installing a module written in C on a UNIX without root access
  198. Script to insert data to a web page?
  199. Is Moose the best for Perl object-oriented programming?
  200. Why not Ruby?
  201. DateTime and Thread::Running conflict
  202. ISINNET Function (or similar)
  203. fail running an external C program into a Perl CGI script
  204. system("pushd $dir") doesn't work
  205. hash table usage questions
  206. Unit test that checks for "croak"
  207. Is there any IDE for perl?
  208. searching for franken
  209. HTML Correctness and Validators
  210. force recursive source filtering
  211. data access for a hash inside a Perl object
  212. how to make exe app with Linux perl?
  213. Removing base64 from mbox formatted file.
  214. Win32::EventLog does not die
  215. Understanding tempfile and open3
  216. Chart::Gnuplot problem
  217. Press a button
  218. regular expression like AND match
  219. memory management
  220. How to get text from PDF?
  221. Why in perl system(" ") command, "source command_file" does nothing,but "source command_file && echo" works?
  222. printing out the current URL for current ASP page in Perl
  223. confused a little by use strict
  224. Non-OO interface to mysql
  225. opening the file at a specific line number.
  226. Coding challenge: Can you parse the command line args more elegantly?
  227. script crashes with "Too many open files"
  228. Suggestions for distributing my Perl program
  229. Help with DOS file names
  230. mathematical operation in a perl one liner in substitute
  231. speeding up cgi perl
  232. Max Execution Time for mod_perl
  233. Rounding up in perl
  234. Determining if a connection is secure
  235. How do you use Chart::ErrorBars?
  236. ActivePerl .msi file under Vista...
  237. Perl# then Language# - Platform independence
  238. maximum number of concurrent sessions
  239. opening a file
  240. MIME::Lite -- Add attribute to part's Content-Type
  241. Try to exit inner loop and start next iteration of outter loop.
  242. Trouble with array syntax
  243. Using Curl in a package
  244. Is there a port of Perl for Win* platforms?
  245. I need help with PDF::API2 to make a PDF file navigation aide
  246. Processing Multiple Large Files
  247. querying Active Directory via LDAP in perl
  248. Are file scoped variables in a module duplicated with each class instantiation?
  249. include perldoc in word document
  250. The single biggest STUPIDITY in Perl ...