PDA

View Full Version : VOIP

Pages : [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14

  1. WTS NMS / DIALOGIC TX4000-32-T/E1
  2. Google discontinues XMPP gv feature
  3. WTS TX4000 42
  4. Program Linksys ATA PAP2T
  5. MVTSPRO 1.6.1 Professional Installation and Consulting for Setup -Training *
  6. GSM to SIP Forward
  7. linksys 3102 settings
  8. [Groove IP] No inbound calls on the Viewsonic v350.. no ring
  9. Is there software to change voice on VOIP from male:female & viceversa
  10. No recive message from SIP server
  11. SIP Proxy Server on Windows Vista?‏
  12. Some new CHANGES in our scientific thought!
  13. We buy voice traffic.
  14. Digium Listed Partner HostPBX.US Hosted Asterisk for only $19.99/month
  15. VOICEMASTER Trouble-shooting, support, fixing, upgrades
  16. Portaone SIP, BILL, UM, Bridge, Oracularius and Procinctus
  17. Re: VOIP for home users?
  18. Re: VOIP for home users?
  19. We offer Bulgaria mobile 0.165 $
  20. AQuA versus PESQ
  21. Mera Pro 1.5.3 – class 4 softswitch with SBS functionality
  22. Connecting old & new PBXs
  23. MediaCore Softswitch: Now with GSM FullRate Codec Support
  24. Wanna earn in VoIP? We offer VoIP software, support, consulting, trainings
  25. Customers Choose Mediacore Softswitch
  26. Selling Routes for 'Bangladesh, Iran, Saudi Arabia and Pakistan'
  27. Selling Routes Pakistan & Sri Lanka Dialog:
  28. Selling Routes Pakistan, Sri Lanka Dialog, Egypt:
  29. Selling Routes Pakistan, Sri Lanka Dialog, Afghanistan:
  30. Selling Routes Pakistan, Nigeria & Ghana:
  31. The Great Downsizing of comp.dcom.*
  32. Selling Routes Pakistan, Iran, Bangladesh & Sri Lanka:
  33. Increase your sales margins with Rates Adviser from HostedSwitch.COM
  34. Selling Routes Pakistan & Guatemala Comcell:
  35. Selling Routes Pakistan, Sri Lanka & Egypt:
  36. Apple Iphone now on Verizon network starting February 10th.
  37. Selling Routes Iran, Pakistan, Afghanistan, Egypt & Philippines:
  38. Speedflow Communications takes part in PTC and ITExpo East
  39. Cisco Security in 2010 - A look back
  40. Cisco linksys brand holds 26% of home market
  41. Skype service restores for users
  42. U.S. military pushing IT industry on IPv6
  43. HP trade-in program targets Cisco Catalyst base
  44. WTB: CISCO 15454 GEAR..
  45. Skype Down for the 2nd day
  46. I am buying all of the below Cisco equipment USED OR NEW. NOTE someline items say new or used, but I will buy them in both conditions.
  47. MVTS CDR Analyzer
  48. MVTS CDR Analyzer
  49. MVTS CDR Analyzer
  50. Voice Quality Assessment in VoIP Networks
  51. Xmas coming! Get presents! For all VoIP providers!
  52. Selling Routes Iran, Guatemala & Pakistan:
  53. HostedSwitch A-Z Termination
  54. Selling Routes Iran, Guatemala & Pakistan:
  55. Selling Routes Lebanon, Iran, Guatemala & Pakistan
  56. Selling Routes Lebanon Premium CLI and Iran Premium CLI:
  57. Mediacore Softswitch New Release (v. 2.16)
  58. Eid Promotion: Selling Routes
  59. Selling Routes: Iran & Lebanon
  60. Selling Routes Lebanon Premium CLI and Pakistan Premium CLI:
  61. Soft fax for VOIP
  62. VoIP softswitch - multilingual interface
  63. Re: VoipSuperMarket.com is here!
  64. SIP VoIP
  65. HostedSwitch Feed - A-Z List Exchange
  66. Include quotes and type "phase coherence" into Google.
  67. Speedflow Communications opens a season of trade-shows 2010-2011 in October!!!
  68. Trixbox call forwarding ...
  69. General relativity explained by Fitzpatrick's RPR - - (Relative Phase Relationships).
  70. Easy Rate Management Software for VoIP Providers & Telecom Carriers
  71. Get the most out of what IP Technology has to offer
  72. NEW! - - Phase Coherence is the unification factor for the 4
  73. Selling Routes Bangladesh CLI (White)
  74. Selling Routes “India Bangladesh & Sri Lanka”
  75. PROMO * MVTS II v.1.3.1-50 to 1.4.0-50 - Professional Installationand Consulting for Setup - Training *
  76. Selling Routes “India & Egypt”
  77. Speedflow Communications Honored for Innovation
  78. Selling Routes “India & Bangladesh”
  79. Original SysMaster VoiceMaster, SM7000, Norfa, IPTV @70% off
  80. voip sip sdk solution
  81. Is this why we have Gravity?
  82. Selling Egypt (all), India, & Guatemala
  83. Selling Egypt (all), India, & Guatemala
  84. Cisco(2811) Call Manager
  85. Selling Routes for 'Bangladesh, Iran, Egypt, India'
  86. * MVTS II v.1.3.0-4 to 1.3.1-50 - LATEST UPDATE! DATABASE FIXES!UPGRADES! SUPPORT!*
  87. * MVTSPro - MERA VolP Transit Softswitch Professional * v1.2.0 tov1.5.0
  88. "a new cosmology"
  89. guidnace
  90. VoIP Software Feature: Mediacore Softswitch Release 2.14 Announced
  91. General VOIP Help
  92. Skype fixed supernodes list?
  93. JordanMobileZainGrey-JordanAllCLI-EgyptAllGrey-BD-Available
  94. Not sure if in the right forum
  95. routing complication
  96. Facetime setup protocol analysis?
  97. WANTED BUSINESS & TECH COMPUTING TELECOM AND NETWORKING EQUIPMENT &SOFTWARE
  98. IP-PBX ComVox PBX04
  99. Drishti launches Ameyo PACE
  100. Fonebooth Bonus $50 with Free VSR panel
  101. * MVTS II v.1.3.0-4 to 1.4.0-20 - LATEST UPDATE! DATABASE FIXES!UPGRADES! SUPPORT!*
  102. Face Time: technology and implications?
  103. Scaling VOIP
  104. WTS- Used VOIP Equipment - Cisco, Lucent, Telular, Clarent, Nuera and more
  105. WANTED TO BUY - NETWORKING, TELECOM EQUIPMENT & SOFTWARE - CISCO,NORTEL, LUCENT, JUNIPER, EXTREME, FOUNDRY, FUJITSU, MICROSOFT, ADOBE,SYMANTEC & MORE
  106. AQuA Powered Asterisk Voice Quality Monitoring Solution
  107. * MVTS II v.1.3.0-4 to 1.3.1-20 - LATEST UPDATE! DATABASE FIXES!UPGRADES! SUPPORT!*
  108. Billbery - Radius/CDR Billing Software
  109. Cisco 7912 boot problem
  110. Get FREE VoIP software with professional technical support!
  111. I AM SELLING NORTEL NTHW08CG - I have 12 new in original packaging -$4,000 each or best offer.
  112. Over 4 Decades of Dan Fitzpatrick's Books, Papers & Thoughts - AllFREE.
  113. WTB: LUCENT, CISCO, FUJITSU, NORTEL - LONG WANT TO BUY LIST.
  114. 2010 Congress on Computer Applications and Computational Science,Singapore [EI Compendex,ISTP,IEEE Xplore]
  115. VoIP Pricelist Manager Software
  116. WTB: I BUY SOFTWARE - NETWORKING - TELECOM Email me with your lists
  117. Configuration of SPA 3102 Help
  118. VM 7.0.5, SM 3.0.5, Norfa, trainings, support
  119. Wanna start new business? Ask me how!
  120. COMPLETE SOFTSWITCH - MVTS II v.1.3.0-4 - LATEST UPDATE! UPGRADES!SUPPORT!
  121. Re: Any traffic here?
  122. Latest VOIPSWITCH for Rent at Affordable Price
  123. Looking for Resellers from All Around the World
  124. Not Quite Everything for a Theory of Everything
  125. How to Configure Cisco Call Manager 4.0.1 to receive external Calls
  126. Gohigh will launch SS7 E1 gateway and IPPBX at CeBIT 2010
  127. H.323 one-way audio in conference
  128. Using VoIP
  129. OpenH323 lib building problem on C++ VS .NET 2008
  130. This is a quantum, phase universe:
  131. Skype hi-jacks web pages
  132. Voicemaster / Sysmaster ‘session timeout’ 2010
  133. calling US 800 numbers from abroad via VoIP
  134. Kuwait Termination (Mobil and Land line)
  135. Thank you!
  136. Xmas presents for all VoIP providers!
  137. SIP protocol - Independent of transport layer
  138. Wanna start new business? Ask me how!
  139. VM, SM - all kinds of services
  140. Portaone SIP, BILL, UM MR 19
  141. Testing UDLD on copper interfaces
  142. CCM 3.3 on ICS 7750 - help ?
  143. Conversion in timestamp units in RTP
  144. Some MagicJack disappointments
  145. Sipgate / C475IP/ TG585v7 problems
  146. Asteriks quality monitoring
  147. skype phone patch diverter tl landline and cell phone
  148. IntactVoIP best calling cards solution
  149. INTACTVOIP IS NOW PROVIDING MOBILE DIALER
  150. FritzBox
  151. IntactVoIP RESELLER Program
  152. WiFi phone goes unresponsive with Gizmo5
  153. Re: Security Question - VOIP service
  154. Free phone service
  155. ADS: SIP WiFi Phone VM1188T on sale
  156. Re: voip forums
  157. Re: How to use VoIP freely in blocking countries?
  158. Why I can hear only one (calling) side using TAPI and H.323?
  159. AT&T Usenet Netnews Service Shutting Down
  160. Softphone Solutions
  161. Softphone Software
  162. Best handset for using VOIP
  163. sip
  164. Mitel 3300 changing DHCP servers
  165. problems SCCP firmware update to firmware of a sip cisco 7960
  166. sip
  167. Cisco AS550
  168. CiscoAS5300 codec transcoding
  169. Fully compatible asterisk WiFi PoE PSTN DECT$B!"(B Color
  170. Asterisk IAX2 IPphone and ATA Look for reseller
  171. Question on MagicJack
  172. Network Security / Virtual Private Networks
  173. Problems with SIP.conf configuration
  174. Automatic voice codecs quality checker - partners search
  175. SIP Authentication in RFC 2617
  176. D-Link DPH-50U not compatible with XP SP3
  177. Skype to DPH 50U to multiple phone problem.
  178. New Linksys Pap2 for sale
  179. CCM and DTMF problem
  180. Cheap Grey A-Z Termination for Sale
  181. Re: NewsProxy Linuxissa
  182. Connecting Cisco AS5350 With Asterisk
  183. Route Need Guyana, Ghana, Kenya & El Salvador
  184. Route Need Brazil, Chile, Cuba & Mexico
  185. Route Need A-Z Direct & Quality
  186. Surf the internet anonymously
  187. Secure network and VoIP
  188. Unblock the websites you love!
  189. Looking for VOIP resellers from the middle east and the far east.
  190. Custom H.323/SIP softphone dialer ; With optional Tunnel Support
  191. FreeWorldDialup no longer free
  192. Browse the net without being monitored
  193. Surf the internet anonymously
  194. Surf the internet anonymously
  195. Enjoy total privacy on the internet
  196. complete internet privacy
  197. Surf the net without your ip being monitored
  198. Is it possible to use different ATA Phones together??
  199. Surf the net without your ip being monitored
  200. Enjoy total privacy on the Internet nobody can spy on you.
  201. Looking for Direct VoIP Termination
  202. Replaying RTP packets
  203. VOIP PSTN USE GUIDES
  204. VM 6.00, SM 2.0.60. Deployment, support, upgrades….
  205. Voicemaster: bugs solving updates!!!
  206. VoiceGuard™ Solution for VoIP Anti-Blockade
  207. Voip on Lan
  208. Re: VOIP and PSTN combiner and adapter, green energy system designsaves energy, money and organizes your desktop
  209. Number translation in 2821
  210. (Job) VoIP Software Developer - Sterling, VA
  211. Is Comcast blocking my VOIP?
  212. Re: Register third party SIP phone to Cisco Unified Call ManagerExpress (CUCME)
  213. Nortel 1120E phone
  214. Nortel PBX - Cisco phone
  215. Which PBX to choose? Avaya or Cisco?
  216. Which PBX to choose? Avaya or Cisco?
  217. Call Issues CISCO 2610
  218. PLEASE HELP - A newbie question
  219. Looking for a VOIP software program
  220. best router
  221. Newbie to Asterisk some basic questions
  222. How do I configure Netgare router to Cisco 7960
  223. Linksys SPA 2102 beeps my phone everytime it disconnected fromInternet
  224. WTS AS5400 Bundles and Cards - Lowest Prices Ever (HPX/XM Too)
  225. IP PBX card and VoIP phone-- looking for distributors
  226. (Job) Senior Statistician - Columbia, SC
  227. (Job) VOIP Network Solutions Engineer - Sterling, VA
  228. SIP Cisco phones 7940/60 dialplan problems when dialing out
  229. Advice needed: one way multinational voice mail server
  230. switch 3com 4500 Voip problem
  231. VoIP & GSM gateway from PORTech
  232. VoIP & GSM gateway from Portech
  233. VoIP & GSM gateway from Portech
  234. Fix Cisco Routers vulnerabilities with Secure Auditor
  235. 1 Office to Another with TriBox CE
  236. softphone with codec G.729 ?
  237. softphone with Call proceeding , progress ?
  238. Customized SIP/H323 softphone dialer for PC-2-Phone companies
  239. WTB: I NEED TO BUY LIST OF TELECOM, NETWORKING, SOFTWARE & MORE
  240. IP PBX card and VoIP phone
  241. Free utility for playing G729.wav audio file
  242. Urgent Opening for VOIP - Testing
  243. How do i reset a Mitel IP phone to Factory Defaults
  244. MERAII /VPS/MVTS Sell&Hosted Solutions!!! Demo is Ready
  245. VOIP providers better if closer to your area? Recommendation on VOIPprovider with BYOD device or not...
  246. X-Lite 3.0: one single SIP provider only?
  247. Seeking signaling expertise
  248. Choosing a VoIP provider.....Suggestions ??
  249. running an mgcp-client
  250. Voicemaster: bugs solving updates!!!