PDA

View Full Version : VOIP

Pages : 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 12 13 14

  1. Displaying messages onto IP phones
  2. SPA-3000 Silent in PSTN Calls
  3. When You Dial 911, Can Help Find You?
  4. SIP-echo-problem
  5. VOIP - Broadband
  6. Any free VoIP internet-phone calling left ?
  7. Linksys PAP2 router
  8. Voip to landline call...which provider?
  9. Taking a VOIP overseas
  10. Avaya Emergency - Any ideas?
  11. "Out of box" CDR mediation tool
  12. VoIP provider with dial in number in the US w/o monthly fee
  13. Availabilty of 802.11b SIP Analog Telephone Adapter ?
  14. VoIP provider
  15. Alcatel
  16. Forwarding London number to NYC?
  17. Vonage Dialing Problem
  18. The Demise of Cheap VOIP
  19. voip rates!
  20. Softswitch - Any switch functionality??
  21. WDECT phones and voip
  22. Asterisk, IAX limiting connections
  23. virtual number from the dominican republic?
  24. Sunrocket gizmo port forwarding
  25. Voice Over IP Walkie Talkies
  26. Converting cell-phone headset to computer headset
  27. VoIP killing off POTS
  28. A-Z terminations, Instant Access via BuyMin service
  29. Newsgroup uk.telecom.voip now created
  30. NOTICE: ruling on objections to the Fast Track of uk.telecom.voip
  31. Features?
  32. Selling South Africa, Philippines, UK, Nigeria, mobile routes
  33. Alcatel Voip phone
  34. softphone starting with internet links
  35. QOS / TOC help on grandstream 486
  36. Again: Virtual Modem for VoIP
  37. Testing Voice Codec
  38. Help for a Newbie
  39. Sunrocket Code for the free Uniden phones
  40. Vigor2500V, soho voip router, from DrayTek.
  41. Simplest P2P program?
  42. Needed route to Myanmar
  43. Migration of numbering plan
  44. FXO-FXS transparent VoIP for KSU extensions?
  45. Adsl+sip+did
  46. Phones
  47. Voiptalk newsletter - Grandstream ATAs for 35
  48. Voip terminations
  49. A-Z terminations, Instant Access via BuyMin service
  50. Should I be getting the Sipura SPA-1001 Analog VOIP Adapter?
  51. FAST-TRACK of uk.telecom.voip
  52. Set speed dial on ATA 186 without any CallManager...
  53. can not receive calls
  54. What are my options for Broadband Phone Service?
  55. Softphone supporting g723
  56. [yate] Sangoma's Support Opens the Windows Market for the YatePBX and IVR Project
  57. German language prompts for Cisco TCL IVR
  58. 1899 problem, not heard at remote end
  59. Building Powerful Application- the OSA Application Server
  60. callserve
  61. basic question
  62. test only
  63. Selling IP phone and ATA
  64. difference between softswitchs....
  65. TA types
  66. difference between softswitchs....
  67. OT: Back to the keyboard
  68. Starting Cisco IP SoftPhone from a web page
  69. Need assistance in a Cisco AS5300 configuration...
  70. Need assistance in a Cisco AS5300 configuration...
  71. Cisoc IP phone and Skype
  72. VOIP POTS automatic switching wire amangment combine-a-line
  73. I want to buy-- Siemens TC 35 modules and 2N gateways
  74. Connecting VoIP to Home Phone Wiring
  75. Softswitch For Renting. Getting started in an hour.
  76. Sipura SPA-2000 and Merlin Legend
  77. PRI b-channel LCKO problem between Cisco VOIP Gateway and Nortel 61C
  78. UBIFONE, NEXT MAY CUSTOMER PACKAGES AVAILABLE
  79. Did anybody get burned on the "Second month of Vonage free" coupon?
  80. Open source RTP/RTCP stacks
  81. A simple question, Ineen versus Paltalk
  82. Found a cheap voip service for Euro
  83. Clarisys VoIP Phone USB
  84. PPG - Personal Phone Gateway
  85. Clarisys VoIP Phone USB
  86. Any way to get wep keys working with wifi Zyxel phones ?
  87. FWD and Skype
  88. grandstream 486/7 & asterisk
  89. Simple VOIP setup
  90. Cisco uBR925 with vonage
  91. HandyTone 486 VOIP Adaptor 60.50
  92. VOIP K Phone and configuration for 1899 calls
  93. Getting started guide on implementing VLANs for integrated VOIP and data network
  94. VoIP newbie seeks advice!
  95. Open Source SIP "PBX"?
  96. confused about skype? (skype-in?)
  97. Ericsson businessphone price??
  98. Looking for Euro and Africa Mobile
  99. Job Offers for VOIP experts: Clementine International Recruitement
  100. Cordless phone via ATA via RJ45 router with no provider possible?
  101. Configure ATA 186 for use with ALTIGEN system
  102. skype profile not updating to search company
  103. T.38 api/stack for C++ Windows development?
  104. Looking for analogue VoIP adapter with 4x FXS ports
  105. voip without a computer
  106. I picked Packet8
  107. MSN Messenger Version 7 problem
  108. vOip for dist. workplace
  109. Panasonic KX-TG6502B
  110. 2nd RFD: uk.telecom.voip
  111. Notice concerning fast-track of uk.telecom.voip
  112. T.28 api/stack for C++ Windows development?
  113. Need to implement a "Click-to-Talk"
  114. testing
  115. Convert RTCP Jitter to milliseconds
  116. X-Lite quality problems
  117. VoIP sound quality diminished during file downloads ?
  118. Corded Phones Work; Cordless Do Not
  119. Voice over IP Tutorial, Whitepapers, News and Resource Guides
  120. Voice over IP Tutorial, Whitepapers, News and Resource Guides
  121. VOIP Services & Equipment
  122. VoIP " 1899. com "
  123. voip pots adsl automatic switch
  124. Best VOIP handset/phone
  125. Free VoIP (SIP) fax machine?
  126. FAST-TRACK of uk.telecom.voip
  127. Buy Minutes around the world and pay for Traffic Only
  128. Buy Minutes around the world and pay for Traffic Only
  129. VoIP pecularity
  130. Skype VOIP methods
  131. FoIP through Lingo
  132. My first VOIP call
  133. My first VOIP call
  134. ATX Redundant Power Supply for Asterisk
  135. 10 Compelling Reasons USANA Should be Your Opportunity of Choice
  136. looking for SIEMENS HiNet LP 5100 sip phone user manual
  137. Are all SIP softphones created equal (and will they work with Mitel) ?
  138. Speex for Windows (ACM)
  139. Delphi / Voice Communicator VCL
  140. Sipura questions
  141. Voip On-Line Business Directory
  142. Hardware switch one single-line phone <---> two lines
  143. Buying American Tariffs
  144. Selling Mobile Africa
  145. Lingo Referral
  146. voip in Europe - ch, de, at numbers
  147. VoIP Gateway Identification
  148. Mixing different manufacturers IP phones on a Mitel VOIP network
  149. HostedSwitch - Online Live Demo Available
  150. Sending audio signal over IP
  151. Do VoIP providers lock you in to using only their h/w?
  152. newbie
  153. Must sell NEC Elite IPK Telephone System
  154. VOIP w/Distinctive Ring?
  155. ZyXEL ATA question
  156. Re: Linux based Voicemail system for small corporate phone system
  157. IPCB.net Selling Tariffs to Asia
  158. SoftSwitch Rent is Cheap and Reliable
  159. IPCB.net Buying Mobile Tariffs to Europe
  160. AP:"vonage faces a suit over 911 calls
  161. VOIP & SS7/C7 engineering
  162. My Dissertation - Internet Telephony.
  163. CAT3 ok with IP phones?
  164. 3Com NBX v5000 Vs. NEC Elite IPK
  165. WRT54GP2A-AT Dropped Speed In Half
  166. really??
  167. Re: Alcatel OmniPCX 4400
  168. AVAYA X330-2DS1???
  169. POTS and VOIP line switching/control
  170. International business partnership letter of introduction & request
  171. Re: UBIFONE, The Best in VoIP Telephony
  172. Debian Asterisk getting fax capability
  173. using regular phone as voip device with regular modem?
  174. RFD: uk.telecom.voip
  175. Cisco 7940
  176. Easy Buying Minutes for Small Operators
  177. Rent a Switch - No Need to Buy It
  178. IPCB.net Buying & Selling Minutes
  179. VoIP - GINSING for your business
  180. Start offering VOIP services
  181. SIP web applet?
  182. CLID problem
  183. Documentation for Linksys PAP2-NA
  184. Web Frontend
  185. can I connect Vonage/Linksys PAP2 to home phone wiring?
  186. the best one!
  187. Can't call my VOIP phone from my cell phone, except when ROAMING
  188. VoIP: impossible??
  189. Buying African, Selling American Tariffs
  190. BUY MINutes via BuyMin Service
  191. What is this SIP phone worth?
  192. UBIFONE voice over IP nouvelle opportunite mondiale
  193. UBIFONE voIP NEW Opportunity CALL ME NOW GRATIS!!!
  194. Help! How do I cheaply get voice going in to my Asterisk box?
  195. pc-to-pc voip: unsuccessful so far
  196. New Voicemail retrieval software for Vonage/ Sipphone/ others
  197. Free vs. commercial SJPhone, SIPPS, etc
  198. Using PC a a phone to dial a POTS line? Server Version?
  199. Multiple accounts on Sipura SPA-3000
  200. how to start a voip company?
  201. VoIP, IVR & CTI Online Marketplace
  202. Newbie
  203. PAP2 disconnect DSL Modem
  204. voip to voip calls
  205. H.245 port range in Radvision stack
  206. IP Phone That Support HTTP
  207. Virtual Modem for VoIP
  208. Comunications ATA 186 to ATA 186 (without any gatekeeper or CallManager)
  209. Sell/Buy Tariffs to Asia
  210. Outsource Your VoIP Routing
  211. BuyMin Service: Easy Start-Up, No Hidden Costs
  212. Will something like a Linksys SRW2016 do me any good?
  213. voip phone setup
  214. ineen
  215. "Skype me" did not work?
  216. Cisco GK static registration
  217. UBIFONE, The Best in VoIP Telephony
  218. call vantage down
  219. Asterisk as a soft switch
  220. prting from 1 voip to another
  221. FWD, UK Freephone 0800 dialing broken?
  222. Looking for a free SIP/IAX softphone with IM and presence support
  223. Need an ATA for 1 POTS line and 2 IP Phone accounts
  224. vonage's softphone vs other soft phones
  225. Sipura 2000 behind Draytek 2900VG
  226. Libretel and caller ID
  227. FWD/Pulver vis Skype
  228. How to get Free Vonage Hardware and Free Month of Service
  229. Skype on a ATA?
  230. H323 client
  231. VoIP Server Cisco Call Manager
  232. voip-installation
  233. local company versus skype
  234. Any service with unlimited calling within US to use from Europe
  235. Skype problems with routers and NAT
  236. SIP basics
  237. Re: P2P VoIP gateway setup
  238. Cisco IP phones - any good ?
  239. TalkParade
  240. Cordless phone not hanging up Sipura SPA 2000
  241. Alte Telefonleitung weiter nutzen ?
  242. Firefly / iaxComm / ZoneAlarm / disallow server
  243. Broadvoice - Local Number?
  244. Linksys PAP2 hack?
  245. Zultys MX250
  246. Advice on "Call Forward" versus 2 calls...
  247. VoIP carriers launch international peering network
  248. grandstream show the date 1900-01-02
  249. Offer IP Phone and ATA
  250. VoipJet / Win98SE / iaxComm / Firefly / Freshtel USB phone