PDA

View Full Version : UK VOIP

Pages : 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 [15] 16 17 18 19

  1. Voip Learning and Translating Tutorial
  2. Voip Learning and Translating Tutorial
  3. Voip Learning and Translating Tutorial
  4. Re: More information on 'Skype' and VOIP generally please!
  5. Anonymous Caller Rejection
  6. Any other company than Sipgate that allocates local UK numbers
  7. voipbuster and cordless phone??
  8. VoipCheap down
  9. Draytek Vigor 2900
  10. NEW VOIP COMPANY
  11. NEW VOIP COMPANY
  12. NEW VOIP COMPANY
  13. I must be jinxed - VoIP is not going to happen for me!
  14. Voip.co.uk, voicemail and other features
  15. Voip.co.uk, voicemail and other features
  16. Those of you with ATA adaptors
  17. VOIPCheap new version
  18. Finarea >>> Betamax
  19. ATA-386 and incoming calls
  20. sipdiscount
  21. Free destinations with Voipbuster and alikes
  22. Which Ports Should I Forward For Freetalk?
  23. My own email address as a SIP address?
  24. Echo at the "callee" phone
  25. SIP Discount now offers inbound number
  26. VoIP Stunt now offers inbound number
  27. AsterFax the Open Source SMTP Fax Gateway for Asterisk
  28. VoipStunt cutting after a few minutes..
  29. VOIP and the Draytek Vigor 2900VG
  30. Can voipstunt call skype etc?
  31. All inclusive UK calls
  32. Receiving faxes via VoIP - is it possible?
  33. VoIP gateway + DECT answering machine
  34. asterisk at home question
  35. Registering on proxy.voip.co.uk - is there a problem ?
  36. Newbie question? VoIP & wifi router
  37. Strange Sipura registration behavior
  38. Please tell mw what Router to buy
  39. ISDN to SIP?
  40. Best provider for maximum IVM functionality?
  41. call diversion and voip.co.uk
  42. Re: VoIP - POTS Patch
  43. configuring a cisco 7940 behind a simple firewall
  44. voip.co.uk outbound call problems
  45. Re: Any ideas on how to retain a number whilst abroad?
  46. Re: Any ideas on how to retain a number whilst abroad?
  47. VOIP.CO.UK - Incoming call problems
  48. H.323 GSM/CDMA Fixed Wireless Terminal WirelessWay3001/3004
  49. WTS: New Year Promotion, asterisk phone EP301 for $49.9
  50. SpeedTouch 546 + Sipura 3000 config settings?
  51. VOIP / Free World Dialup - Basic Infomation
  52. VOIPCheap CLI
  53. VoIP phones vs. VoIP WiFi phones vs. 'regular' phones on VoIP router
  54. BT's Next Generation Consumer Strategy
  55. Skype+SIP+IAX2 Wireless Phone
  56. It's time to abolish the Federal Communications Commission
  57. Any other company besides voipfone
  58. VoIPbuster charges
  59. voipfone caller ID on diverted calls
  60. Grandstream ATA 386 with sipdiscount/voipbuster and voiptalk?
  61. Forces FXO not available in menu speedtouch 716g
  62. Urgent opening for UMTS
  63. Christmas spam
  64. Asterisk Sound Files
  65. Is it possible with cable.
  66. Toll free number for UK ?
  67. Any OneTel Broadband users using X-Lite softphone?
  68. Call a SkypeIn number from a mobile
  69. Voipcheap - quality degradation
  70. Call flow diagrams
  71. Anyone used this Product
  72. Voipfone service down?
  73. New Course of VoIP
  74. Sipdiscount - Problems calling US / Canada
  75. SIP box to regular router (+wifi?)
  76. Fritz!Box Fon WLAN 7050 - Annex A versus Annex B
  77. BE heard, talk ur emails for free, Springdoo it!
  78. How do I call a USB voip phone from my ATA/router/phone combo?
  79. is sillyant sip client for mobiles of any good?
  80. Sipura with Voipfone
  81. Freetalk billing issues
  82. Using Sipgate, short delay before calling person can hear me.
  83. Free speed test online anyone?
  84. Connecting a POTS phone to modem without POTS port.
  85. Skype crashes laptop
  86. Enta Voip
  87. babble and a@h
  88. Mobile with WiFi and SIP client?
  89. Gradwell phones home from web page -- what's going on?
  90. VOIPCheap
  91. How do you pronounce "voip" ?
  92. Sipdiscount
  93. Accessing Asterisk@home remotly
  94. Call forward on SIP phone Q
  95. voip & Pstn telco phone auto siwtch.. why not join the two in a simple handset???Re: Vonage + multi-line cordless phone?
  96. DrayTel service relaunched
  97. buy and sell minute where and how?
  98. HELP??? callcentric/cisco 186 confiruation
  99. VOIP with chchchchieper RATES ?
  100. Quintum setup
  101. Sipdiscount Help Please
  102. Any VoIP phone will work with any VoIP software (skype, Gizmo, VoipBuster,etc)
  103. JASJAR Pocket PC with Skype any one used it?
  104. Skype For Palm?
  105. WRT54GP2 and sipgate
  106. SIPGATE SEEMS RUBBISH - Back to Freetalk or Vonage for me!
  107. WiFi VOIP
  108. Experience with babble.net ?
  109. Free U.S VOIP provider with Free Virtual Number?
  110. Comments on Sipura SPA-841 phone?
  111. Tiptel Cyberbox 100 and VoIPBuster
  112. Occasional crackle or clicking on Vonage?
  113. How to make true IP-to-IP call with RT31P2 ?
  114. Re: Daft VOIP question?
  115. Combine-a-line instructions
  116. VoipBuster down?
  117. Hook flash not recognised (Sipura 2100)
  118. Help with Vigor 2600VG and Plustalk (from Plusnet)
  119. Orchid dialler & VOIP question
  120. Initiating a call from an application.
  121. VoipCheap - Queries
  122. Voipcheap incoming number
  123. useful sites
  124. skype volume problems
  125. TalkScan voip
  126. VoIP between Poland and UK
  127. Linksys WRT54GP2-UK
  128. Re: VoIP handset for Draytek Vigor 2600VG
  129. MPLS fees ?
  130. VOIP Provider Question
  131. Numbering Q
  132. SIP & Skype
  133. VOiP: How did it manage to Ring ?
  134. USB PHONE
  135. Handytone ATA 386
  136. Voip.co.uk voicemail etc.
  137. GSM Gateway
  138. Sipgate overcharging?
  139. PA168 VOIP Phone & Sipgate
  140. VOIPCHEAP - is this typical sound quality VOIP?
  141. VoIP and Wireless Data
  142. Asterisk on SUSE 10.x
  143. Re: IP phone Q.
  144. Post-dialling delay via Sipgate
  145. Just Dial VoIP woes
  146. Logitech Quickcam Chat Webcan+Headset Mfrf #: 961413-0914
  147. Problems with 2 line inteligent switch
  148. Best VOIP Provider
  149. Re: VoIP media gateway
  150. Nerd Vittles "Asteridex" Robodialler
  151. Siemens S445 - all voip?
  152. Voipcheap now charge to Poland! Any free voip's to Poland landlines?TIA
  153. Supplier for Canada geographic number?
  154. We sell device of Cellular Phone
  155. Uk calls to South Africa
  156. Has anyone bought one of these?
  157. any progress on voip.co.uk call diversion?
  158. VoIP Cheap - More free destinations
  159. Re: voipcheap & soundcard setup
  160. connecting 2 asterisk servers
  161. Setting up voip.co.uk voicemail
  162. The development trend for optical transmission equipment
  163. Skype Cordless Phone
  164. Wanapoo Wireless and Talk
  165. Can USB phone and MSN get out onto PSTN?
  166. Sipgate / NETGEAR TA612V
  167. Last SPA 3000 question...
  168. Last SPA 3000 question...
  169. voip.co.uk Call diversion
  170. fREETALK ADAPTER WITH OTHER VOIP PROVIDERS
  171. VOIP US Number
  172. PING Sparks (Speed dials in a@h)
  173. we are sell voip chipsets
  174. Connecting a USB adaptor to route a Skype call to a telephone system...?
  175. What 0800 number for testing
  176. Sony's video phone answer to Skype?
  177. Call Union
  178. VoIP.co.uk and Sipura Gateway question
  179. Sipura Dial Plan
  180. Sipgate - no incoming audio
  181. VOIP Web dialer
  182. VOIP and TIVO
  183. voip.co.uk with other ATAs
  184. AAH Sipura 3000
  185. voip calling uk mobile in germany
  186. Freetalk specific questions
  187. Looking for a usenet group to discuss skype as USA voip
  188. Reselling VoIP? VoIP suppliers?
  189. Any experience of voip.co.uk
  190. Port Of Call Alternatives
  191. Cost to Call 056 Voip Number
  192. Freetalk call forwarding
  193. Wanadoo claim No.1 spot with W&T
  194. asterok@home - Speed Dials
  195. wifi voip handsets in bulk from 79
  196. Ban Skype for business
  197. point-to-point VOIP on a LAN
  198. Gizmo and voipfone
  199. Asterisk - less PSTN echo via XP100 clone or ATA?
  200. Sipgate and Draytek 2600G
  201. What do you think about Skypho?
  202. Meridian Compact sharing exchange lines with Asterisk
  203. Is 1899 voip still alive?
  204. Trying to setup SIPDiscount on Twinkie
  205. public phones -> landline, looking for cheapest way
  206. Incoming PSTN calls
  207. bluetooth mobile as FXS interface for asterisk
  208. Click-to-dial from Sipgate's on-line phonebook - does it work?!
  209. 1899
  210. What Amazon doesn't want you to know.
  211. Sipgate website
  212. article here
  213. The development trend for optical transmission equipment
  214. Signing up to sipgate
  215. Voipfone PBX & Phones
  216. Sipgate - voicemail when offline, crediting account
  217. Sipdiscount on ATA anyone ?
  218. Voip cheap
  219. Comparison of services
  220. 7960 hanging on 'Configuring IP'
  221. PAP2: sounds fine to me, but others say I'm quiet!
  222. Voipbuster question.
  223. Sipgate incoming down
  224. Cisco 7912G IP Phone or Snom 190
  225. sipdiscount & justdialvoip with PAP2
  226. Sipdiscount and Voipbuster accounts on Iaxcomm
  227. Snom 190
  228. Sipgate full CLID
  229. Voiptalk unlimited calls package - best value?
  230. FAO Sparks - spa3k PSTN trunk in AMP
  231. If I buy the Linksys PAP2 can have incoming calls with one provider and
  232. Using Voipcheap from overseas
  233. VoIPCheap: inbound number
  234. Opinions On Freetalk Please
  235. VOIP Provider Advice
  236. wifi voip trade newsgroup?
  237. Questions on VoipCheap
  238. Zoom X5v settings for Oztralia
  239. So Can I have a normal incomming number 01**
  240. VOIP to Mobile costs - Skype
  241. VoIP Buster incoming number working again.
  242. Re: "Virtual" geographic phone number without line - possible?
  243. Re: "Virtual" geographic phone number without line - possible?
  244. VoIP Cheap Numbers
  245. Sip Discount & VoIP Buster no longer SIP
  246. VoIP Cheap incoming number
  247. Office System advice required
  248. Voip Business
  249. why the high traffic?