PDA

View Full Version : HTML

Pages : 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72

  1. some hotmail and gmail can't render French characters
  2. Re: HTML5 browser support
  3. Re: HTML5 browser support
  4. Re: HTML5 browser support
  5. Re: Why HTML5 instead of flash?
  6. Re: Why HTML5 instead of flash?
  7. Re: Why HTML5 instead of flash?
  8. Re: Tips to design website contact form to get more inquiries
  9. html dead pixel finder
  10. Re: Tips to design website contact form to get more inquiries
  11. Re: Tips to design website contact form to get more inquiries
  12. Re: Free Genuine Windows 8
  13. IE8&9 failing to show text file on second call
  14. Not Having a Control in the taborder
  15. ping beau BtD
  16. Re: Replacing tables with divs
  17. Re: Replacing tables with divs
  18. Re: Replacing tables with divs
  19. Re: Replacing tables with divs
  20. Re: Replacing tables with divs
  21. Strange problem with BACK button IE9
  22. Re: large bulleted in a HTA
  23. Re: large bulleted in a HTA
  24. how do I fix CSS?
  25. Disabled comments based on IP?
  26. Re: Link to free css SIMPLE templates!?
  27. Debugging a Web Site using Visual Studio
  28. Re: How to add RSS feeder from my web site...
  29. I stand humbled and corrected
  30. Re: Another question Can't center image or video...
  31. It isn't me at all, it's the validator
  32. last line not displaying
  33. inserting a variable into a MM_goToURL link
  34. combo box
  35. The multicol tag reborn
  36. combining menus problem
  37. Re: CSS drop down menus
  38. CSS problem
  39. Running text through an image
  40. Re: Page does not validate
  41. Re: Page does not validate
  42. Using <div> to place a picture across a cell border
  43. Doctype screws up file
  44. Re: What is Cross Browser Compatibility?
  45. php random image selection
  46. Text vertically centered with CSS
  47. Link and Anchor
  48. 3 selectors that depends on each other
  49. get value from dropdown javascript
  50. formular input fields blocked for some sec ...
  51. Site works in IE, fails in Firefox
  52. First Site Up and Running
  53. A couple of probs with my new site
  54. Re: Forward/backward overlay arrow
  55. Re: Forward/backward overlay arrow
  56. Forcing a browser to cache an image
  57. Css: when I changed p to span, certain stuff from the class didn't work anymore.?
  58. Re: POwerpoint
  59. table editor?
  60. Re: POwerpoint
  61. Re: POwerpoint
  62. Re: POwerpoint
  63. CKeditor
  64. Re: Polish characters
  65. Jumping to a page back: Strange behavior of Firefox and InternetExplorer
  66. Re: Why you should validate your HTML and CSS
  67. Re: How to make a web page on CD or DVD?
  68. Re: How to make a web page on CD or DVD?
  69. Not a request, an anomaly
  70. more problems with target blank
  71. Page linking help
  72. I luv this group
  73. Crossing Browser
  74. Re: Polish characters
  75. I luv this group
  76. The wonder that is html
  77. Re: Social networks button block
  78. beginners question about layers / order of precedence.
  79. Re: Social networks button block
  80. Apple keys...
  81. How to copy text from "protected" pages
  82. HTML override
  83. Reorganizing Large Web Site
  84. Re: PDF display
  85. semantic markup
  86. opening new webpage
  87. Table cell width
  88. Hide br tag in tooltip
  89. Top of page
  90. Native Rich-Textarea, what do you think?
  91. IE9 textarea Problem
  92. textarea NewLine Value
  93. Data Entry Issues
  94. Creating Calendars for a Web Archive Help Request
  95. CSS Missing Units
  96. Which DTD Should I Use?
  97. Slideshow does not work
  98. Recommendations for HTML5 references?
  99. Simple Web Page Buttons
  100. Re: Micro sign
  101. OT: Validation Markup Errors Winner
  102. Re: Why validate?
  103. W3C Validation
  104. Re: Simple Light v 1.0
  105. Finding cause of page error
  106. Query re new window
  107. Use .css to insert small "Donate" one-liner on top of all pages?
  108. <h2> Odd Behaviour?
  109. td tag border
  110. Making whole <li> clickable
  111. Re: Why is this failing?
  112. Re: Why is this failing?
  113. Re: Why is this failing?
  114. the meaning of deprecated
  115. Glad to see the experts agree with each other - not
  116. Glad to see the experts agree with each other - not
  117. Form controls not in any form
  118. Even McMahon fails validation
  119. about text substitution.
  120. File I/O with Godaddy
  121. when did # disappear
  122. Re: content management
  123. Re: content management
  124. copy paste question
  125. Re: World's Worst Website
  126. goodnight gents
  127. the blind, the dumb and css
  128. blind men and page declaration
  129. lawsuits
  130. A Name
  131. A Name
  132. A Name
  133. A Name
  134. the final word on my limerick page
  135. Running a php or javascript script on mouse click?
  136. the final word on my limerick page
  137. Kindleizing Ebooks from MS Word
  138. Ode To A Dutchman
  139. Ode To A Dutchman
  140. problem with one file
  141. problem with one file
  142. problem with one file
  143. html, how do I...?
  144. SWF 11 player now supports only some 64-bit OSs using 64-bit browsers
  145. Click on a hyperlink to open text
  146. Making Table Text wider (other than "width")
  147. Whats the simplest way doing a resizing/shrinking proportional to thePX of the screen
  148. OT Firefox issues revisited
  149. Vertical Align a <DIV>
  150. Making a counter for a web page
  151. transparent PNG supported by most browsers?
  152. floating problem, when opening favorites in ie or left-bar in opera
  153. float problem, second of two boxes is being pushed down when openingfavoritesIE/or left bar in Opera
  154. float problem, on of two boxes is being pushed down when openingfavoritesIE/or left bar in Opera
  155. Re: Embedding flash in local HTML page
  156. Re: Embedding flash in local HTML page
  157. Re: Embedding flash in local HTML page
  158. HTML Agility Pack Terminology
  159. Escape Characters for Songs?
  160. zipped folder
  161. when your site is big do you have to resumbit your sitemap.xml to google & Bing?
  162. CSS hover image link not working in IE
  163. target and frame on html5
  164. Style for a table column
  165. Re: OT. Serif Webplus X5. Does it create bad code?
  166. Drag/drop web page builder for 10k competition
  167. Logo and Menu Framing Issue
  168. Tool for statistics
  169. How big will it be on paper?
  170. Re: PDF display
  171. Changing location of a window
  172. text-decoration on part of a link
  173. download spreadsheet
  174. Newbie question - Can a kludgy page be modified before loading and sending back to server ?
  175. Forum software PHP-MySQL
  176. Passing UserID/PW: Conventions?
  177. lightbox with mobile sites
  178. Will creating a subdomain necessarily interfere with my main index.html?
  179. Re: What is the best way to embed a free podcats player?
  180. too much unrelated stuff in this group
  181. OT personal choice of browser?
  182. validation
  183. I didn't think they still made pages like this any more
  184. MathJax problems
  185. sound file again
  186. Automatic email into PHP workflow
  187. Re: language attributes
  188. sound file
  189. sound files
  190. Table alignment
  191. My webpage layout displayed abnormally in IE
  192. Table alignment
  193. title attribute
  194. Relative URL Problem
  195. Inside a table
  196. micr font codes
  197. different window title and browser tab title
  198. head
  199. Re: Transitional vs strict vs loose
  200. Re: Transitional vs strict vs loose
  201. Re: Transitional vs strict vs loose
  202. Re: Transitional vs strict vs loose
  203. Article: Browser blowout: Which is fastest, most standards compliant[benchmarks]?
  204. css question
  205. <frame> in html5
  206. IIS rewrite rules
  207. fix me
  208. Navbar not displaying in IE
  209. fixing a gap on a table header
  210. Link Within a Page
  211. Re: Updated Spam List 2011 - Largest SPAM Collection Over The Net !!!
  212. Display text content
  213. Javascript I want to hide the space occupied by the row in tabls based on value
  214. When do elements get their style attribute values?
  215. Problem with sound
  216. beginner web site maintainer
  217. Horizontal Menu
  218. Out-of-the-box Browser font settings
  219. Web Application Conference
  220. .html, what am I doing wrong?
  221. Moving a DOM element
  222. Problem: please help
  223. Simple CSS question
  224. Get Attribute for Forms
  225. Submit Radio Buttons
  226. Free domain servers?
  227. html vs htm
  228. Selecting <buttons> via VB
  229. browser simulator
  230. language
  231. multiple web pages on 1 page
  232. querystring datetime
  233. URI vs. URL vs. URN
  234. aligning input buttons
  235. Bosses and HTML: ”Do you even know what HTML is?”
  236. navigation sidebar problem
  237. FillZilla Help Needed
  238. new thing too
  239. DoFollow or NoFollow
  240. a new chat client
  241. willing to help
  242. neat web template check it out
  243. OT: Dedicated Server
  244. Tag cloud instructions
  245. HTML5?
  246. Problem with bold font not being used
  247. Amazon Kindle formatting - helpful links and advice
  248. Smart Phones
  249. Material choices are unknown, but you can be sure thatAir ForceOnewill take care of tha
  250. How can I do a button as defaulte selection