      Front Page News

      Here Admins and News Reporter's will post the latest news for the front page.
      Discussions: 2,867 Messages: 4,311
      Latest: ASUS ROG Striker Platinum GTX 760 4GB Video Card Becky, Jul 8, 2014 at 10:49 AM
      RSS
    2. The Lounge

      The Lounge

      Talk your head off! Off-Topic discussion here.
      Discussions: 499 Messages: 5,813
      Latest: Your favorite show joeymadness, May 19, 2014
      RSS
    3. Article Discussion

      Article Discussion

      Let us know your thoughts on our reviews, guides and articles in here.
      Discussions: 98 Messages: 98
      Latest: Zyxel PLA4201 Powerline Ethernet Adapter Ian, Apr 17, 2013
      RSS
    4. Announcements, Suggestions and Feedback

      Announcements, Suggestions and Feedback

      Share your feedback about Velocity Reviews in this section. We'll post any important site news in here.
      Discussions: 1 Messages: 1
      Latest: Welcome to the upgraded Velocity Reviews! Ian, Jun 19, 2014
      RSS
    1. General Computer Support

      General Computer Support

      Get general help and technical support in here!
      Discussions: 1,384 Messages: 2,113
      RSS
    2. Hardware

      Hardware

      Discuss all aspects of computer hardware here and get help with computer hardware.
      Discussions: 1,035 Messages: 3,077
      Latest: Unsigned subtracted by Natural VHDL caosjr, Jun 12, 2014
      RSS
    3. Software

      Software

      Need a driver? Found some great software? Discuss everything related to software here!
      Discussions: 1,606 Messages: 2,999
      Latest: How can I get my lost contacts and photos from iPhone 4S? DevinMariah, Jul 9, 2014 at 4:55 AM
      RSS
    4. Gaming

      Gaming

      Everything to do with gaming discussed here.
      Discussions: 87 Messages: 826
      Latest: What games do you play? kellym90, May 16, 2013
      RSS
    5. Case Modding

      Case Modding

      Discuss everything to do with cases mods here!
      Discussions: 110 Messages: 2,996
      Latest: Long term project - Osborne Executive Mod bigal, Dec 27, 2011
      RSS