Over the years, Norton Ghost has maintained a well-deserved reputation as a powerful and reliable disk-imaging application. The latest version, Ghost 2003, maintains that tradition, adding an improved interface and more storage options. Today we will show you how to clone a Hard Drive with Norton Ghost 2003.
1.In the Ghost Advanced window, click Clone, and then click next.
2.In the Clone wizard window, in the left pane, do one of the following:
* *Click a disk to select it as a source for the clone operation.
* *Click a partition to select it as the source for the clone operation.
3.In the right pane, do the following:
* *Click a disk to select it as the destination for the clone operation
* *Click a partition to select it as the destination for the clone operation.
WARNING: the destination disk or partition is completely overwritten with no chance of recovering data*
5.The Overwrite partition warning dialog box appears if you are overwriting any of the following
* *The current Windows partition
* *The Ghost installation
Click next to continue
6.If this is the first time you used Norton Ghost on this computer, in the add Ghost Disk Identification dialog box, make sure you name it to something you can remember
7.Click Run Now to start the clone operation
Make sure all applications on the computer are closed including virus scanners before you run the clone operation.
This is the only program I've found that will work with XP. You can even put your whole computer on CD's they are called images.